Socal Subaru Meet and Drive 3rd sunday of each month

Baja's in the Sunshine State

Moderator: Highlander

Subietech
Scoobytruck Contributer

Re: Socal Subaru Meet and Drive 3rd sunday of each month

Post by Subietech »

This month we’ll back in the beautiful Malibu area for another fun run in the sun (I know, I know…..cheesy right?). The route will start with fairly easy to moderate sections, continue on with some longer uphill sweepers and end with a long section of road which looks to have some pretty gnarly twisties. Lastly, we’ll finish the run at a local seafood restaurant right on PCH.

On a side note, I plan on scouting out the routes whenever I can to get a better idea on road conditions, stopping areas for pictures, etc. Any feedback or ideas you may have are also appreciated, so feel free to shoot us an email or hit us up on MySpace. Also, we plan to keep the site updated more often, so check back often for any updates on SoCal Subie Meet and Drive’s or events.

As always, route maps will be given out at the meet, bring your video and digital cameras (we need all the footage we can get!). And please don’t forget to come to the meet with a full tank of gas.

WHEN:
Sunday February 21st, 2010

WHERE:
SubieTech Headquarters
12323 Woodruff Ave
Downey, CA 90241
Get Directions…

TIME:
Meet: 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Drive: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Lunch: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm

*REMINDER* This is not a race in any way, shape, or form. It is a spirited drive with a large group of people who really care about the well being of their cars, themselves, and other people on the road. So please, no speeding or driving like butt-holes. Let’s try to make the road as safe as possible for everyone on it. Thanks for your understanding and your cooperation.

If you have any questions or need to get a hold of me for any reason, you can email me at:Subietech@subietech.net or hit me up on myspace: Myspace.com/subietech

Hope to see you all on the 21st
The SubieTech Crew
Mike,
subietech.net