Socal Subaru Meet and Drive 3rd sunday of each month

Baja's in the Sunshine State

Moderator: Highlander

Subietech
Scoobytruck Contributer

Socal Subaru Meet and Drive 3rd sunday of each month

Post by Subietech »

Come join SubieTech Headquarters - celebrating our 3 year anniversary.

After another big year, it's time for SubieTech's 3rd Anniversary Meet and 2nd Annual Car Show. Last year we had an overwhelming turn out of over 200 of southern California's finest Subaru's, thousands of dollars in prizes raffled off and a grand prize of over $500 dollars awarded in the car show. This year - we're doubling it. That's right - more Subaru's, more prizes and up to $1000 dollars awarded in the car show!

SubieTechs 3rd Anniversary &
2nd Annual Car Show

WHEN:
Sunday April 19th 2009
11am - 3pm

WHERE:
Hosted By:
CERRITOS SUBARU
18818 Studebaker Road
Cerritos, CA 90703
(877) 208-8844
Get directions

*REMINDER* For more info on this event please check the website or check its main thread on Nasioc.

If you have any questions or need to get a hold of me for any reason, you can email me at: Subietech@subietech.net or hit me up on myspace: Myspace.com/subietech

See you all on the 19th @ cerritos subaru!
The SubieTech Crew
Last edited by Subietech on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mike,
subietech.net
Subietech
Scoobytruck Contributer

Re: Socal Subaru Meet and Drive 3rd sunday of each month

Post by Subietech »

Bump for a good time~ Where are all the Socal Bajas at?
Mike,
subietech.net
Subietech
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Subietech »

Sunday - November 16, 2008
On Sunday Nov 16th Red Bull is hosting the Red Bull Drifting World Championships. Where 16 drivers from around the world will be competing for the world championship. So instead of heading out the to canyons we will be heading to long beach to check out all the action. We will be caravanning from Subietech HQ in Downey to the long beach convention center parking lot at 9am SHARP so please be on time.
Meet@SubieTech HQ
7am-9am
Caravan @9am
Will Call/Ticketing Open at Long Beach Convention Center
10:00am - Gates Open to the Public
11:00am - National Anthem/Opening Ceremonies
11:30pm - Red Bull Drifting World Championship Main Competition: Round of 32
1:00pm - 1:30pm - Intermission
1:30pm - 4:00pm - Red Bull Drifting World Championship Main Competition: Round of 16 to Finale
4:00pm - Trophy Ceremony

If you have any questions about this month meet and drive, please contact me@
Subietech@subietech.net
myspace.com/subietech
Mike,
subietech.net
Subietech
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Subietech »

This will be the first Socal Subie Meet and Drive of 09 and to celebrate we thought we would plan a special route for all of the canyon lovers out there. It will prove to be a twisty ride on some extremely tight turns. There is also a group photo session planned just before lunch so make sure you bring your cameras. It is sure to be one of the best Socal Subie Meet and Drives of the year so don't miss it.

As always, route maps will be given out at the meet, bring your video and digital cameras (we need all the footage we can get!). And please don't forget to come to the meet with a full tank of gas.

WHEN:
Sunday Jan 18th, 2009

WHERE:
SubieTech Headquarters
12323 Woodruff Ave
Downey, CA 90241
Get Directions...

TIME:
Meet: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Drive: 11:00AM - 1:00 pm
Lunch: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm

*REMINDER* This is not a race in any way, shape, or form. It is a spirited drive with a large group of people who really care about the well being of their cars, themselves, and other people on the road. So please, no speeding or driving like butt-holes. Let's try to make the road as safe as possible for everyone on it. Thanks for your understanding and your cooperation.

If you have any questions or need to get a hold of me for any reason, you can email me at: Subietech@subietech.net or hit me up on myspace: Myspace.com/subietech

See you all on the 18th
The SubieTech Crew
Mike,
subietech.net
Subietech
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Subietech »

For more info please contact Mike Manser@
SubieTech Headquarters
12323 Woodruff ave
Downey, Ca 90241
562-388-4222
subietech@subietech.net
subietech.net
Mike,
subietech.net
Subietech
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Subietech »

BUMP FOR SUNDAY`
Mike,
subietech.net
Subietech
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Subietech »

We have an amazing canyon drive this month! It will prove to be a twisty ride on some extremely tight turns. There is also a group photo session planned just before lunch so make sure you bring your cameras. We will be eating at one of the best taco spots in LA so bring your appetite!!!

As always, route maps will be given out at the meet, bring your video and digital cameras (we need all the footage we can get!). And please don't forget to come to the meet with a full tank of gas.

WHEN:
Sunday March 15th, 2009

WHERE:
SubieTech Headquarters
12323 Woodruff Ave
Downey, CA 90241
Get Directions...

TIME:
Drive: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm

*REMINDER* This is not a race in any way, shape, or form. It is a spirited drive with a large group of people who really care about the well being of their cars, themselves, and other people on the road. So please, no speeding or driving like butt-holes. Let's try to make the road as safe as possible for everyone on it. Thanks for your understanding and your cooperation.

See you all on the 15th
The SubieTech Crew
Mike,
subietech.net
Subietech
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Subietech »

Bump for sunday cruise day!

Make sure you bring your video cameras we need all the footage we can get for the upcoming video`

Subietech.net for info!
Mike,
subietech.net
Subietech
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Subietech »

Bump bump bump!!

where all the Bajas and brats @..... we got SVXs, Leggys, RS, Out backs but we never get any of you guys out!!!

come out and play.. everyone is welcome and its not a race!! just a crap load of subaru owners who love to check out other subaru owners cars.. stock or not!! Everyone is welcome out!!!

Hope to see some of u out tomorrow or next month at the 3yr anniversary and 2nd annual car show!!!
Mike,
subietech.net
Subietech
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Subietech »

Midnight Bump!

Hope to see you guys in the morning!!

http://www.Subietech.net !!!
Mike,
subietech.net
Subietech
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Subietech »

early morning bump!!

Hope to see you guys this morning!
Mike,
subietech.net
Subietech
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Subietech »

Great Turn out! Not our biggest but definitely not our smallest! With 25 Cars at the meet and 19 making the canyon run, GMR turned out to be a great route.

we had a little mishap at the end with the taco spot being closed(lol I even called ahead to let them know we were coming~) and the lead driver getting called into work so most of the group followed!~ But all in all a great day!

these are a few of the pics I took. If anyone else took some(JOSH) post um!!

Mike,
subietech.net
Subietech
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Subietech »

BUMP FOR SUNDAY!!

We have an amazing canyon drive planned for this month. Lots of twist and turns with a amazing view of the coast peaking through the canyons. There is also a group photo session planned just before lunch so make sure you bring your cameras.

WHEN:
Sunday May 17th, 2009

WHERE:
SubieTech Headquarters
12323 Woodruff Ave
Downey, CA 90241

TIME:

See you all on the 17th
The SubieTech Crew
Mike,
subietech.net
Subietech
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Subietech »

Its time for another Southern California Subaru Meet and Drive.

This month we have put together another amazing drive through one of the best canyons in the area. Although is will be considered short by most, it will prove to be one of the most technical canyon roads out there. Mostly tight twisty's with a few long sweepers towards the end.

If you can't make this one, you're really missing out!!

WHEN:
Sunday Aug. 16th, 2009

WHERE:
SubieTech Headquarters
12323 Woodruff Ave
Downey, CA 90241
Get Directions...

TIME:

Hope to see you all on the 16th.

The SubieTech Crew
Mike,
subietech.net
Subietech
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Subietech »

Sunday December 20th, 2009 marks the last Southern California Subaru Meet and Drive of 2009! So I put together a great route that will take us into some of the most challenging roads around. Not to mention some of the best views around with plenty of spots to stop for group photos. With that in mind, I invited two amazing photographers with some really hi-tech cameras to hang out during the meet to snap some pictures of our line up at HQ, as well as cruise on ahead of us to set up for some great motion shots in and around the canyons. So make sure your flossin. Time to bust out your Mothers or Meguiars and get your wax on!

As always, route maps will be given out at the meet, bring your video and digital cameras (we need all the footage we can get!). And please don’t forget to come to the meet with a full tank of gas.

WHEN:
Sunday December 20th, 2009

WHERE:
SubieTech Headquarters
12323 Woodruff Ave
Downey, CA 90241
Get Directions…

TIME:
Meet: 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Drive: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Lunch: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm

*REMINDER* This is not a race in any way, shape, or form. It is a spirited drive with a large group of people who really care about the well being of their cars, themselves, and other people on the road. So please, no speeding or driving like butt-holes. Let’s try to make the road as safe as possible for everyone on it. Thanks for your understanding and your cooperation.

If you have any questions or need to get a hold of me for any reason, you can email me at:Subietech@subietech.net or hit me up on myspace: Myspace.com/subietech

Hope to see you all on the 20th.

The SubieTech Crew
Mike,
subietech.net