Hey everyone

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

alabaster_sinclaire
Scoobytruck Lurker

Hey everyone

Post by alabaster_sinclaire »

I just got my 06 atlantic pearl blue Baja Sport a couple weeks ago and I love it. So far I've gotten an Ozzbros cover and a headlight/foglight protection kit from Sticker City. Just wanted introduce myself a little, seems like a great site. Bye for now.
cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cliffhanger »

welcome to the site, glad you love your new purchase! as you will find out, this site was put together and run by people who love their baja's as well. you are sure to find a lot of useful information on here, from installing subaru products to aftermarket products, specs, and new products that may be coming to the market; if you need to vent about work, those idiots that dont know how drive, or perhaps you want to know how-to-anything, swing by the 'anything goes' forum. enjoy your subie!
'05 Baja-T M/T white/silver
370 awhp
hookupny
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by hookupny »

cliffhanger wrote:welcome to the site, glad you love your new purchase! as you will find out, this site was put together and run by people who love their baja's as well. you are sure to find a lot of useful information on here, from installing subaru products to aftermarket products, specs, and new products that may be coming to the market; if you need to vent about work, those idiots that dont know how drive, or perhaps you want to know how-to-anything, swing by the 'anything goes' forum. enjoy your subie!
Clifford, Clifford,Clifford ...and you yelled at me for using the term "idiots"...sigh. :roll:
cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cliffhanger »

haha, yes i did, but it was b/c you called everyone on this site that had posted on that thread an idiot, and i in fact called no one an idiot. you just admitted to it. thank you for confirming...
370 awhp
Highlander
Scoobytruck Contributer

people, PLEASE

Post by Highlander »

lets not let the name calling "virus" spread over here TOO!!??!
wrx03
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by wrx03 »

New Regal Blue 05 Sport here. You asked about mods on a different thread; I've been kicking around headers and full exhaust for now. Too quiet at this point. :wink: Then maybe intake and tune after awhile.

Pic page with some of the truck.
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse. ... id=1391969

Some of the WRX.
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse. ... _id=802824
Flowmastered87GL
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Flowmastered87GL »

Man that hitch looks like it would be pretty easy to install. How was the wiring for it? Is there plugs under the bumper that you can just hook up to? Or do you have to hack the wiring up?
2005 Baja Sport, 51k ("NU BRAT")
2004 Freightliner Columbia Day Cab 504k
wrx03
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by wrx03 »

Four bolts for the hitch, wiring harness is included-no splishing. It's a Subaru hitch.
cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Re: people, PLEASE

Post by cliffhanger »

Highlander wrote:lets not let the name calling "virus" spread over here TOO!!??!
i'm sorry :oops: , i just can't stand people who can only see one side of a story, and this guy is real determined to convince everyone...
370 awhp