Subaru Baja the winner in the Compact Pickup Category

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

holland_patrick
Scoobytruck Contributer

Subaru Baja the winner in the Compact Pickup Category

Post by holland_patrick »

The 10th annual Strategic Vision Total Value Study named Subaru Baja the winner in the Compact Pickup Category. The Study surveyed people who bought vehicles between October 2004 and March 2005. Purchasers were asked about their ownership experiences, from buying to owning to driving their vehicles. Responses determined vehicle rankings in the Study.
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

Thats great news. :lol: Too bad they still seem to want to kill it though. :? Mine has been GREAT so far, at 60,000 still goin strong, and no problems yet. Mike
ebbie97
Scoobytruck Master

Post by ebbie97 »

Is SOA just ignoring these accomplishments? You would think that if the Baja receives those type of awards, they would continue production.
-EB
bajabeauty

Post by bajabeauty »

I agree, It's such bad news....I'm trading mine in an '03 for the '06....thought I could put it off because Baja would always be around but guess not. I'd post pics if I could figure it out.
cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cliffhanger »

try going to imageshack or photobucket for free image hosting, just upload your pics to their servers and they give you a url that you post here. you can also try Yahoo! pics.[/img]
'05 Baja-T M/T white/silver
370 awhp