good news brake warranty service

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

Nails
Scoobytruck Lurker

good news brake warranty service

Post by Nails »

Bought 2003 Baja 2 wks ago as used from non-Subaru used car lot. No records of any maintenance work; owner did his own oil/filter changes.
Talked to new dealer locally last week about automatic transfer of factory warranty with no service records. Said to bring it in for checkout and servicing if necessary. Reminded them again today at dropoff that brakes sometimes pulsated.
Returned to pick it up; normal 22,500 service completed for stated price, and 4 rotors resurfaced for no charge. Also free screw button cover for tailgate screw. Good first experience with Welsh Subaru, Limerick, PA.
N2
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

Sounds like a great place to do business!! They really took good care of you. I see more and more stealerships goin out of their way to please the customer. That way you will come back again and spend more money. I even see this at the Dodge stealership I work at. Mike
cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cliffhanger »

that's pretty cool of them, a lot of the places i have gone will simply call me up after i dropped my car off and tell me they have to fix something, and i dont have the time to fix it myself... and of course, they always have charged me an arm and a leg... what are you to do when you need the car for work? sounds like you've got a keeper!!
'05 Baja-T M/T white/silver
370 awhp