WTB two plastic boots from bottom of RHS Bar

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

indycar
Scoobytruck Lurker

WTB two plastic boots from bottom of RHS Bar

Post by indycar »

WTB two plastic boots located at the bottom of the RHS bar in the truck bed (see picture). What I can find, Subaru discontinued them a couple years ago. Cracked both first part of this year. Have been hating myself for doing it.

I live in the Indy, IN area.

Thanks so much.
Attachments
Boot.jpeg
Boot.jpeg (392.89 KiB) Viewed 1216 times
Clktwr
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: WTB two plastic boots from bottom of RHS Bar

Post by Clktwr »

Probably can get ya a pair... The 05 I've been getting parts off of...seems to have been delisted..but an '03 has shown up locally in a boneyard .. I'm in Akron area..can invoice you thru my SQUARE invoice app I use for business...if in decent shape I'm thinking they'll cost me about $20.. the yard does trim based on size/length...can give you exact shipping cost . Use to have an EBAY store
indycar
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by indycar »

Hello. Thank you for responding. I am interested in getting two of them; one for either side, of course. If they are in good shape, along with any possible "gaskets" (I believe on the bottom part), then I would take you up on the offer to help.

Let me know.

(sorry, I don't get on the forum very often. In fact, I misplaced my link to it, and that's why it took me a while to respond).

Dave E.

indycar@mac.com
Clktwr
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Clktwr »

No luck with the '03....the buzzards have really picked it over ...'05 got hauled out. . So much good sheet metal etc....too bad
Attachments
IMG_20231209_115056867.jpg
IMG_20231209_115056867.jpg (3 MiB) Viewed 1114 times