NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE - FOR SALE (MO) - 2003 Baja Sport A/T 41,xxx miles Yellow

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

dease42
Scoobytruck Contributer

NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE - FOR SALE (MO) - 2003 Baja Sport A/T 41,xxx miles Yellow

Post by dease42 »

UPDATE: After getting some very respectful offers, the reality of us actually selling this beauty has set in, and after much regret and hand wringing, we've decided NOT to sell her after all.
(I'll remove the post later if needed)

Many of you have seen this one up here before, but it's time to make some space and with luck, someone else can enjoy it as much as we have! That said, I am not in a hurry to sell but definitely wanted to post it in this community, at least give it a last show-off.

Happy to answer any questions!

Ad:
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sal ... =662756054
(hope it's ok to include this here)

Two owner 2003 Baja with less than 42,000 original miles. Garaged almost it's entire life and in mint condition. Includes bed extender, leather original tonneau cover and plastic trim.

Serviced in '21 at 41,200 miles at local Subaru Dealer (have paperwork) with:
- new brake pads front and rear
- rotors resurfaced
- new tires (Conti True-Contact 225/60R17)
- 4 wheel Alignment
- Airbag recall final replacement

There are one or two minor scuffs on the bumpers, and very minimal wear-n-tear on the interior, but it's close to showroom condition. The paint is in good shape and vibrant, and the plastic trim is in good shape and not faded. The tonneau cover is original equipment and includes the plastic no-step shelf around the "roll bars" with the "Baja" logo in relief. The leather of the cover is a little worn, especially around the edges, but is still extremely serviceable and works well.

Engine runs extremely smoothly and has been kept up on all fluids and driven regularly. Transmission shifts smoothly and cleanly. All electronics and features work on the interior.

Pics:
IMG_0597 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0597 (Medium).JPG (301.82 KiB) Viewed 2303 times
Last edited by dease42 on Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dease42
Scoobytruck Contributer

Re: FOR SALE (MO) - 2003 Baja Sport A/T 41,xxx miles Yellow

Post by dease42 »

UPDATE: After getting some very respectful offers, the reality of us actually selling this beauty has set in, and after much regret and hand wringing, we've decided NOT to sell her after all.

I hope (and I'm betting y'all do), you all understand. Thanks!
Alf
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE - FOR SALE (MO) - 2003 Baja Sport A/T 41,xxx miles Yellow

Post by Alf »

Beautiful car. I think you made the right choice! :D