trim for roll bars

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

Altessabaja
Scoobytruck Lurker

trim for roll bars

Post by Altessabaja »

Hey everyone new guy here! i was curious if anyone has ever seen the covers that say baja that go on the rear bars of the be? they looked similar to the ones they would put on BRATs. only seen it onc and cant find it again. anyone know about these or can make them? similar to this brat
Attachments
121216-Barn-Finds-1984-Subaru-Brat-GL-3.jpg
121216-Barn-Finds-1984-Subaru-Brat-GL-3.jpg (189.42 KiB) Viewed 1222 times
Guacamole
Scoobytruck God

Re: trim for roll bars

Post by Guacamole »

You talking about the white panels that fit between the sport bars and the cab and attach via zip-ties?
They were posted here years ago but the post is long gone and I doubt the guy is still selling them.
Used to be able to get Baja logo decals on Amazon but that listing is gone too. :(
Altessabaja
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Altessabaja »

Guacamole wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:21 pm You talking about the white panels that fit between the sport bars and the cab and attach via zip-ties?
They were posted here years ago but the post is long gone and I doubt the guy is still selling them.
Used to be able to get Baja logo decals on Amazon but that listing is gone too. :(
yes! idk if they had them on with ipties but yea thats what i was thinking of. also had no idea they were called sport bars, knowledge is power!
joedavex
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by joedavex »

There was a post on the Baja FB page where a guy makes and sells the plates:
Completed another batch of Roll Bar Plates - mostly silver and a few black sets ready to ship sorry for the delay
Also have the BAJA brake light cover sticker.
$80 a set,comes with hardware and color matched zip ties (shipping included)
BAJA stickers $7
rollbarpanel.jpg
rollbarpanel.jpg (51.01 KiB) Viewed 1189 times
If you're not a member of the group join the Subaru Baja Owners Clup group and then search for Ron Mathis, the guy that posted it. The original post was from 2018 but I thought I saw something recently go through.
Joe
Gray 05 Turbo AT
Silver 04 Turbo AT
Black 04 Turbo AT
and assorted other vehicles....