Just Listed my 2006 Baja Turbo for Sale

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

AHudson777
Scoobytruck Lurker

Just Listed my 2006 Baja Turbo for Sale

Post by AHudson777 »

I have definitely enjoyed my Baja. I bought it for myself and sought out the best one I could find fitting the parameters of last year produced, Turbo, clean CarFax and sub 100K miles. This one fit, and as a bonus it was blue.

Anyway, it was a very nice, fun, and quite unique vehicle. Reluctantly, I am offering it for sale in hopes of attracting the right new owner...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/294719226682?m ... nl%3Dmkcid

And on AutoTrader with a few more photos

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sal ... pe=listing
BWbaja
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: Just Listed my 2006 Baja Turbo for Sale

Post by BWbaja »

Checked out the listing, really clean car and all the options. Well done :D

Your price might actually be low though; maybe check into Demuro's "Cars and Bids" site. Two SPORTS sold for over 17k last year, though to be fair they both were low miles.

One was an 03' and the other an 05'. Couldn't see why this wouldn't fetch more, considering the shape and esp being a turbo.

Best of luck.
06' BSM 4EAT Turbo
- Type RA SB, FP Green, FP 84mm Inlet, Tial 38mm, Grimmspeed UP/DP, ETS TMIC, Cobb 1300x's, AEM 340, IAG Fuel Rail/Pickup, ARP Studs, GDT Cyl 4 mod
AHudson777
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: Just Listed my 2006 Baja Turbo for Sale

Post by AHudson777 »

Thanks for the kind words @BWbaja, really appreciate it. I kinda wondered that too and since its been on eBay, I've had 7 offers on it. About three were absurd, but a couple that are promising.

If nothing happens in the next couple days, I may move it to DeMuro's site. It's a bit more trouble, but like you, I feel it may be a $19grand vehicle there. But of course I'm not the one deciding! Thanks again.