Pickin' up new Baja Turbo this week!!!

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

Danimal
Scoobytruck Lurker

Pickin' up new Baja Turbo this week!!!

Post by Danimal »

Wow! I'm so excited to be pickin' up the new ride this week... 2005 Baja Turbo 5-speed Osidian Black! Also very happy to have stumbled onto this fourum... so HELLO!!!! I'm sure I'll be buggin' you all with those "Newbie" questions, but first I'll go through the Posts to see which ones have been answered already. 1st question - I noticed when I test drove the Baja that I had to hit the close button twice to close the sunroof... is this normal???
elfranco
Scoobytruck Lurker

Sunroof

Post by elfranco »

Best of Luck with your new Baja. I am sure that you will just love it. I am so crazy about mine. My sunroof does the same thing.
Again Congratulations,
Franco
2005 Baja Turbo/Auto
White/Silver Clad
jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Post by jaxed »

Yup, that sunroof switch gets me every time... you have to hit it twice to close it.
Danimal
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Danimal »

Thank you very much... I won't worry about it then. You know how it is... gettin' that new ride, you wanna make sure everythings good to go.
Fuzzy
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Fuzzy »

I think that the sunroof switch is a safety thing incase the switch is pressed that it won't chop someones head off. So when it goes so far you have to release and press again to close it completly. You never know when your drunk you don't want to chop your head off you know, lol.

Fuzzy