Legacy/Baja Parts

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Legacy/Baja Parts

Post by jaxed »

I'd like to create a list of parts (OEM or aftermarket) that interchange between the Baja and [Outback] Legacy. I think it's important to have such a list as there will not be a lot of aftermarket stuff made available for the Baja due to low sales.

So.. where do we start?
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Post by yellowblaze »

Wow...well, someone on NASIOC swapped seats in from a legacy, so I'd bet those are interchangable....headlights and front bumper also should be...are you looking for part numbers too?
BajaBear
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by BajaBear »

I'm actively pursuing vent visors-I'll keep ya posted.
Hawk296
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Hawk296 »

front end stuff. Anything outback should fit. Legacy B4 hood should fit (aluminum) but youde probably have to use the baja T duct on it for the intercooler. Legacy brake upgrades should work, but with the 6.5" wide wheels I wouldnt expect any 4 pots.
Scoob43
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Scoob43 »

Sorry to bring up an old thread...What about the Legacy Headlights?? are they the same as the Baja I dunno what year i think the 04-05 (or older) they look like the baja turbo headlights the split lights...Any word if they are the same???
Hawk296
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Hawk296 »

Scoob43 wrote:Sorry to bring up an old thread...What about the Legacy Headlights?? are they the same as the Baja I dunno what year i think the 04-05 (or older) they look like the baja turbo headlights the split lights...Any word if they are the same???
2000-2004 USDM legacy lights are the same. some legacys had single light, some have the seperate high beams.