We Need To Get More Members..ideas?

The graveyard. Where tired, old threads are moved.
blubaja03
Scoobytruck Contributer

We Need To Get More Members..ideas?

Post by blubaja03 »

Hey,

I was thinking of these flyers we can put on unsuspecting baja's. And maybe their owners would give us a visit.
Copy these at will and distribute like candy :D

Frank X.
cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cliffhanger »

more members would be glorious :lol: but honestly, how often do you see other baja's ? i have seen 3 others since i bought mine, and that was 4 months ago...
blubaja03
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by blubaja03 »

I see at least 4 a week. lol, it's like 3 in one day, then 1 another. So random.

Frank X.
cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cliffhanger »

i do see about 437 mustangs a day :D , so at least were not in that "exclusive" club!!
jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Post by jaxed »

Honestly, I think we are doing really well in the members department. 50+ members in just two months for a car that hardly sells. ;)

I am going to print up some business card sized flyers (blubaja03's graphic) and stick in my glovebox in case I ever happen upon a Baja (or Brat). I see quite a few on the roads to and from work (while I am on the bus). I think there are quite a few in Colorado.
cyphergirl
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cyphergirl »

jaxed wrote: I am going to print up some business card sized flyers (blubaja03's graphic) and stick in my glovebox in case I ever happen upon a Baja (or Brat).
I'm getting ready to turn a graphic that he gave me this weekend into a template of 10 business cards. I'll post it later (with his permittion, of course).
cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cliffhanger »

ok so ive got an idea... im gonna print a bunch of these out, and put them in every baja i can find to test drive! [smilie=thatworks.gif]
blubaja03
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by blubaja03 »

Souds like a plan...do you think they'll get past the expert detailing crew? lol

Frank X.

Check out all the dam smileys we have now...sheesh! lol

p.s. for p.s. you have my full permission [smilie=dj-wtf.gif]
cyphergirl
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cyphergirl »

Just FYI:

I haven't tried it out in IE yet, but the root of scoobytruck.com (and www.) returns a blank page. Luckly my browser remembered the URL, otherwise I woudn't have gotten here tonight. I updated the link on my site to reflect the forum URL, but you might want to think about putting something at the root for people who just type in the top-level site address.
jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Post by jaxed »

cyphergirl wrote:Just FYI:

I haven't tried it out in IE yet, but the root of scoobytruck.com (and www.) returns a blank page. Luckly my browser remembered the URL, otherwise I woudn't have gotten here tonight. I updated the link on my site to reflect the forum URL, but you might want to think about putting something at the root for people who just type in the top-level site address.
Are you sure? I don't have an issue with either http://www.scoobytruck.com or scoobytruck.com ...
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Post by yellowblaze »

I'll print some...but I've never seen another Baja (outside those on a dealers lot) parked!!
cyphergirl
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cyphergirl »

jaxed wrote: Are you sure? I don't have an issue with either http://www.scoobytruck.com or scoobytruck.com ...
That's really odd -- it seems to have fixed itself, but I swear it was doing it last night. I tried four different times, and it kept coming up with a blank page.
bajabob
Scoobytruck Master

Post by bajabob »

I like the idea of the cards to leave on other Bajas, I'll have to get some printed up as well. I think most of the members have come over from NASIOC but I would like to find out how other people have found this page (some sort of poll maybe?).
I am allso planning on seting up a page on cardomain to send some more peole this way.

Bob
cyphergirl
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cyphergirl »

I sent the business card template off to Frank to look at. Once he approves (since he designed the individual cards), I can post it up here for everyone to download as they please.
bajabob
Scoobytruck Master

Post by bajabob »

Any update on those card templates?

Bob