Ch ch ch changes!

The graveyard. Where tired, old threads are moved.

Baja AND Brat?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:49 pm

YES!
91%
NO!
9%

Total votes: 11

jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Ch ch ch changes!

Post by jaxed »

Ok folks, we are switching it up a bit around here. As I work around the kinks of getting a domain name registered, we are going to be broadening our horizons by adding a category for the Subaru Brat. Whether or not it will get used is unknown. (psst.. tell your friends).

It seems that "subietruck.com" is not available so I am working on another domain name. I already have it in mind and will reveal it SOON!

Post your thoughts and opinions.
cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cliffhanger »

oh, thats too bad, i liked subietruck.com :( yeah, def keep us updated, you know ill be there!
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Post by yellowblaze »

YES! Baja & Brat...I want one of each, both yellow! Are you thinking of adding the Brat to the registry as well? Too bad about the subietruck domain...

mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

Damn, everything we want we can't have!! SNAFU!! Mike
jaxed

Post by jaxed »

Um, something is fishy. "subietruck.com" was registered TODAY (and not by me). WTF?

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
15111 N Hayden Rd., Suite 160
PMB353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: http://www.dynonames.com
Domain Name: SUBIETRUCK.COM
Created on: 25-Mar-05
Expires on: 25-Mar-06
Last Updated on: 25-Mar-05

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration SUBIETRUCK.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
PMB353
United States
(480) 624-2599
Technical Contact:
Private, Registration SUBIETRUCK.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
PMB353
United States
(480) 624-2599

Domain servers in listed order:
PARK7.SECURESERVER.NET
PARK8.SECURESERVER.NET
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

Fishy, hell, rotten sushi, if you ask me. Mike
pdiz

Post by pdiz »

scoobytruck.com!

Better hurry and register it! I like it better actually, because you can do more with it. For example, you can make stickers with the mascot being Scooby Doo's head. Also, for the top of the web page, you can have Scooby Doo's head coming out of a Brat in Ratt Fink fashion, and have the "Dream Machine" esque paint job on it (instead of the van it will be a Brat). God, I'm a genius.

Post by Guest »

OHOHOHOHOH!!! Scoobytruck!!! We have a scooby doo in our scooby!! In fact, when we were in FL with the YMR, our two way call (two way radios-when you have 60-70 cars trying to stay together & about 50 of them dont know the area AT ALL, they are life savers!) name was scooby!!! I wish I had a good scanner-we went to a show when we were there, and have a great pic of our big scooby hanging out the drivers window!! Just be careful with the scooby doo thing in logos, he's trademarked ;)
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Post by yellowblaze »

/\ that was me, didnt know I wasn't logged in :roll:
pdiz

Post by pdiz »

Awesome! I have a very tall and stiff (dead?) Scooby-Doo that I won at Dave & Buster's. I think it only cost me like $200 to win (ha ha ha)... Anyway, he'd be perfect for the bed, or for the passenger seat, as his head would be about the same height as a normal passenger! I'll try to take pics!

Post by Guest »

pdiz wrote:scoobytruck.com!

Better hurry and register it! I like it better actually, because you can do more with it. For example, you can make stickers with the mascot being Scooby Doo's head. Also, for the top of the web page, you can have Scooby Doo's head coming out of a Brat in Ratt Fink fashion, and have the "Dream Machine" esque paint job on it (instead of the van it will be a Brat). God, I'm a genius.
Wow pdiz, sounds like your mind is in overdrive!!! :lol: Good ideas though, but we would have to get ok to use Scooby Doo in a sticker. Mike

Post by Guest »

HEY GREAT FORUM LEADER, IS THIS IT FOR THE NEW NAME????????? I LIKE IT!!!!! MIKE
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

The last one was from me, some damn forum ninja must have logged me out!!
jaxed

Post by jaxed »

As far as stickers/decals go, I think we should probably stay away from Scooby-Doo (as fun as that sounds)...

I am thinking white vinyl decals with the simple "scoobytruck.com" and that's it. The font I have up in the header is "Crillee" ... Its just a matter of getting sombody to make the decals. I am going to start looking around.
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

Wow jaXed, your goin up in the world, ALL MIGHTY Scoobie Truck Forum Admin now. And just think, we knew you when you was a nobody. :lol: :lol: :lol: Mike