Welcome!!!

West NY/NW PA/Southern Ontario

Moderators: autumnmist83, yellowblaze

yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Welcome!!!

Post by yellowblaze »

I hope to find some other local Bajas, I think it would be great to get together some time.  Maybe even run some trails (hopefully someone knows of some good ones)!
bajabob
Scoobytruck Master

Re: Welcome!!!

Post by bajabob »

Greetings from the north side of lake Ontario- land of the heated mirrors and long roof rack bars. I'm about 60 miles east of Toronto where are you? <br><br>Bob
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Post by yellowblaze »

About 15 minutes from the falls...<br><br>I want those heated seats & mirrors, eh!!!! ;D
bajabob
Scoobytruck Master

Post by bajabob »

Wow quick reply you must be watching this board a nasioc at the same time. I'm telling you - the arm rest coffee machine is still the best Can. only option  ;)<br><br>Bob
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Post by yellowblaze »

Just kinda hoppin around.....<br><br><br>good thing I don't like coffee! Besides, can it really be better than Tim's  ;)
su-be3
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by su-be3 »

8) Oh, God! There's that guy from the Great White North with all the good stuff in his Baja!
P.S. So where's the oven for the glovebox so I can keep my sandwiches warm, eh? Still can't find it in the parts catalog!
Keep it under 90 (KPH) you hoser!
bajabob
Scoobytruck Master

Post by bajabob »

Well look who's arrived late to the party - glad you finally found the place. You keep sandwitches warm with the sunroof defroster grids - the button for them is right next to the one for the doughnut dispenser.Of course now that things are starting to thaw out the insulated cargo bed option is the real bonus keeping all those brews cold!

Bob
stefan
Scoobytruck Master

Post by stefan »

Hello From the Snowbelt of Western New York!!!!! I'm about 45 min south of Buffalo- I drive (new to me) an 03 Black Sport!!!(my neighbor 2 doors down has a Yellow- and is the insperation for me getting mine- I saw that truck and just had to have one). I have the 5 speed.
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Post by yellowblaze »

Welcome!! I'm a bit north of Buffalo, with an 03 yellow sport. You will love your Baja even more come LES season!!!

http://baja.jaxed.com/vid/baja_dougnuts.avi

http://baja.jaxed.com/vid/ice_highway.avi
stefan
Scoobytruck Master

Post by stefan »

WOW I loved that donut ride!!!! I'm a bit surprised you could get it to spin at all!!! I tried to spin my wifes RAV and the dang thing just won't break free- course it has that Traction control program in it- so it is just real hard to get the back end to come around (UNLESS your on almost pure ice!)
autumnmist83
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by autumnmist83 »

stefan I think my parents are close to you they are live 45 mins south of olean ny
stefan
Scoobytruck Master

Post by stefan »

Not to far- I'm about half way between Olean and Buffalo- off of rt 16!
I always wanted a BRAT, I had a Baja (sold) Now I have an Outback