This region

Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming
BajaHubby
Scoobytruck Lurker

This region

Post by BajaHubby »

New guy here. I just joined today.

One suggestion: Since there is not a lot of Colo. chat and to avoid creating a zillion regional forums for each state, maybe this regional link should be changed to ROCKY MOUNTAINS to cover a wider group of people. I'm in northern New Mexico. I'm sure there are people in Utah and other adjacent states who are close enough to lend a hand or participate in events once they are posted here.
jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Re: This region

Post by jaxed »

BajaHubby wrote:New guy here. I just joined today.

One suggestion: Since there is not a lot of Colo. chat and to avoid creating a zillion regional forums for each state, maybe this regional link should be changed to ROCKY MOUNTAINS to cover a wider group of people. I'm in northern New Mexico. I'm sure there are people in Utah and other adjacent states who are close enough to lend a hand or participate in events once they are posted here.
Done!
BajaHubby
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by BajaHubby »

Bueno. Gracias! :wink:
Chris
Near Taos, NM
'03 Baja - Obsidian Black & Silver
MobyDick2003
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by MobyDick2003 »

We are in Southern Utah and looking to join up with other BAJA owners in the area to meet up and explore the area. Any Brat/Baja clubs ?
Sandragoon
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Sandragoon »

Montana would be a nice addition to this region, some pretty good offroading places here.
Scoobirex
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Scoobirex »

I'm a new Baja owner from the Boulder, CO area. I've seen quite a few of them around these parts. It's nice to meet you guys!