2005 Subaru Baja Turbo with 06 engine $10,000

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

MiniTruck16
Scoobytruck Lurker

2005 Subaru Baja Turbo with 06 engine $10,000

Post by MiniTruck16 »

I'm selling my 2005 subaru baja Grey/white. It has a 2006 engine with 40k miles on it (body has 106,738 miles on it) Although it DOES have the check engine light on, and it also has the cruise control light that blinks it still runs great. I am assuming since the engine was replaced and every connection was disconnected and reconnected that was probably the problem, I need to pay off some debt. I have driven the car on the highway and just around town and does great. It has the turbocharger in it. It also has the sun/moonroof combo in it. It's got the 6-cd disc changer in it, its a 5 speed manual transmission. On the back fender passenger side, it has a scrape but not bad. Their is also small scrapes on the front passenger fender as well. It has a new clutch and it's a great car for someone but I just need to pay off my debt.

$10,000 OBO
please PM me or call me at 816 651 0984 with any questions

I can send pics to your email upon requested, my file of the pictures I have are too big to post in here
My 2005 Baja is under construction and currently has no engine but my new engine comes this Tuesday