WTB: Turbo Baja, low budget :(

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

Ti Pit
Scoobytruck Contributer

WTB: Turbo Baja, low budget :(

Post by Ti Pit »

Hi guys,

I was refered here from Nasioc although I had already been looking at the site for a while before registering.

I`m a Canadian looking to Import a Turbo Baja from the USA.

I have a low budget of maximum $10,000 US (once imported that will cost me around 15k with the taxes, duties, exchange rate etc)

So far I have only found 3 baja`s in my price range however I`m having issues with them since one is automatic, one is red and silver and the last which was perfect has a salvage title.

What I require:
5 Speed

What I prefer:
Exterior color Blue or black
Leather/sunroof/AC
Towpackage

However I`m opened to all offers, for now I have an interesting red and silver baja but I`m having a hard time getting used to the color blend.

I`m opened to all area`s of the USA however I am closer to the North East. I can fly down with a few weeks notice or drive down if you are close.

I cannot Import a Baja with a Salvage title, if I could I already would of bought a baja.

Thanks for your time **Crossing Fingers**
Alex
05 Baja Turbo stick shift :D
MiniTruck16
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: WTB: Turbo Baja, low budget :(

Post by MiniTruck16 »

Have you found a Baja yet? I'm selling my gray/silver Baja for $9000, it's a 5 speed Turbo with a newer engine with 40k miles on it, the body has 107k right now, If you have any questions or would like some pictures send me a PM or my email is jdlefebure@yahoo.com with any questions
My 2005 Baja is under construction and currently has no engine but my new engine comes this Tuesday