Baja Dealers S*ck

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

holland_patrick
Scoobytruck Contributer

Baja Dealers S*ck

Post by holland_patrick »

One of my detailer boddies just got a new 2006 turbo Baja and was told the dealership was tring to talk her out of it. Saying They are being discontinued and you'll never get parts for it..

Rant done
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Post by yellowblaze »

Out of 12 or so dealers within 150 miles of me-two have Bajas, a total of 4 Bajas between the two! Freaking rediculeus.
Kaeliomu
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Kaeliomu »

I keep hearing the same, but am unable to find anything in writing.
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Post by yellowblaze »

There was a press release from SOA floating around somewhere that said 06 was it. Just looking at the lack of Bajas at dealers, plus the sad number of color choices (3) and the fact that they are still on the old platform makes it inevedible. Someone on NASIOC photoshopped a Baja out of the new Leg outback-OMG, that was one hot truck. If SOA wanted to recommit themselves to advertising the Baja, they could sell plenty-they just gave up on it after 03 for whatever reason-maybe someone in advertising hates the designers of it-or the actual truck-for some reason and is jettising it on purpose.
bajama
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by bajama »

The dealer where I bought my 05 Baja in Virginia beach has 4 more on the lot right now. in 4 different colors.