Meet Up May 27, 2023 Lancaster, PA

The Tri-State region of NJ/NY/PA

Moderators: autumnmist83, blubaja03

Leon in PA
Scoobytruck Contributer

Meet Up May 27, 2023 Lancaster, PA

Post by Leon in PA »

Come hang out for a while,12-4 I plan to have burgers, hotdogs and Baja Blast, if available.

You are welcome to bring something to share, Salad: macaroni, potato, pasta. chips pretzels, cookies.

Dogs are welcome, they must be kept 50' away from Picnic area, on no longer than a 10' leash, and picked up after.

Other Park Rules
https://eastlampetertownship.org/wp-con ... PZoXoiri6Y

Community Park, Rotary Pavillion, 2330 Hobson Rd Lancaster, PA 17602

Please RSVP so I have an idea how many are coming.
greymud
Scoobytruck Master

Re: Meet Up May 27, 2023 Lancaster, PA

Post by greymud »

They have ball parks, but prohibit "throwing projectiles" other than discs on the disc golf range?

No posession or use of malt or brewed beverages, wine, or liquors? Hard cider is OK then?

Sorry, just having fun with the legalese. If I could talk the SO into a 1 hr road trip for this, I'd show up. Maybe if I use Hershey as the main attraction for the trip...
05 NA 5MT
theluckyone17
Scoobytruck Master

Post by theluckyone17 »

I'm interested, but the five hour drive is going to be a bit of a killer, especially as I'm not sure I'll have all of the kinks worked out of the "new" Baja by then. I'll update if it becomes a sure thing.
Onyx: 2006 Baja Sport
Leon in PA
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Leon in PA »

greymud wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:06 pm They have ball parks, but prohibit "throwing projectiles" other than discs on the disc golf range?

No posession or use of malt or brewed beverages, wine, or liquors? Hard cider is OK then?

Sorry, just having fun with the legalese. If I could talk the SO into a 1 hr road trip for this, I'd show up. Maybe if I use Hershey as the main attraction for the trip...
Tons of stuff to see n Lancaster too, good luck with the SO
Leon in PA
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Leon in PA »

theluckyone17 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:19 pm I'm interested, but the five hour drive is going to be a bit of a killer, especially as I'm not sure I'll have all of the kinks worked out of the "new" Baja by then. I'll update if it becomes a sure thing.
a Guy in NYC is thinking of coming too.