A meeting of Masters

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

bajabob
Scoobytruck Master

A meeting of Masters

Post by bajabob »

I would like to thank Yellowblaze for making the trip up to the Great White North to hang out with the Toronto Subaru Club. It was great to finally meet other board members and have reinforcements for the show.

Bob
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Post by yellowblaze »

Hey, thanks for the heads up! Was cool to meet ya and to get to compare the differences between the US & Canadian models. I think we might have sold another Baja too!! Had a blast, although I believe there was a *slight* Baja-bias in our class :wink: I'm uploading pics to a local site, I'll post a link as soon as they do what ever they have to do to take them out of the FTP upload & make them live on the site.
cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cliffhanger »

nice looking bajananas guys! you def take much better care yours than i do of mine (i can taste your car wax from here :lol: ) maybe if i ever move back north to albany/saratoga ill be able to join ya!
'05 Baja-T M/T white/silver
370 awhp
bajabob
Scoobytruck Master

Post by bajabob »

I actually did wax the truck for this event, thought it might be a good idea as the show was at Subaru Canada headquaters and it might void the warranty if it was dirty.

Bob
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Post by yellowblaze »

LOL, funny you metion the warranty-we were talkin to the guy with the pt (the dent guy) and he said he put a turbo on it & it was still coverd!! :P to Subaru's warranty. I am a clean freak when it coems to cars....ours has a good coat of wax topping polish on it right now :D I do need to clean the underside though...I've got the pics up, I'll have to ppost a link....
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Post by yellowblaze »