Baja rims

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

nutpost
Scoobytruck Lurker

Baja rims

Post by nutpost »

Hi all, I just recently bought myself a 03 baja sport.

The previous owners gave it to me on a set of aftermarket rims and are giving me the original ones but there's only one problem: they only have 3/4. Apparently one of them "exploded" on a trip to oregon.. their words not mine.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone had 1 singular OEM rim i could buy off of them, or could point me in the direction of any good place to buy them. After a quick google search i found a few websites that claimed to be selling them for about $200 each, but none of those websites really seemed super trustworthy, and I thought itd be smart to shop around before just buying the first thing that pops up. If anyone has experience with a website they bought OEM baja rims from, id greatly appreciate being pointed towards it. Thanks!
20Baja06
Scoobytruck Contributer

Re: Baja rims

Post by 20Baja06 »

RockAuto.com lists reconditioned wheels for sale. Pricey, but it is an option.
-Brian
nutpost
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by nutpost »

https://www.originalwheels.com/subaru-w ... 03rims.php
https://www.hubcaphaven.com/p/3373/aly6 ... ae32a.html
https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.ph ... 30&pt=7644
these are the different sources im looking at, does anyone have experience with any them? ideally id like to go with originalwheels.com since they seem the cheapest but if anyone knows if theres any reason i shouldnt id love to hear it.
ltdan12a
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by ltdan12a »

If you're near DC, I have a full set you can have for free... (No, not interested in shipping)
nutpost
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by nutpost »

ltdan12a wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:03 pm If you're near DC, I have a full set you can have for free... (No, not interested in shipping)
Complete other side of the country actually. I know you said you werent interested in shipping but would some money change your mind? Im looking at spending 150 just to get one that im not even sure will match, id be willing to do more for the whole set.
mike-tracy
Scoobytruck Master

Post by mike-tracy »

Car-part.com. you can put in a similar year legacy to find other possible sources for the wheels.
1992 Legacy SS, 5mt and heavily modified
2000 Impreza RSTi Coupe
2003 Baja, H6 and Dual Range 5mt swap
mark40
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by mark40 »

mike-tracy wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:30 pm Car-part.com. you can put in a similar year legacy to find other possible sources for the wheels.
Like Mike says, look for a similar year legacy wheel. I lucked out found one at a local junk yard