3D Print Library?

Technical Discussions - Got a mechanical problem?

Moderator: bajabob

SeaOttre
Scoobytruck Lurker

3D Print Library?

Post by SeaOttre »

Just found some files for the trim plugs on the back of the truck bed. Abra Kadabra… I now have an endless supply of those specialized round plugs. Anyone know of… or could we create a library here for 3D print files for various parts?
greymud
Scoobytruck Master

Re: 3D Print Library?

Post by greymud »

The Subaru Baja Library contains promotional material, manufactures literature, installation guides, and general media about the Subaru Baja. If you know of anything that should be added to the library, please email emarschn (at) gmail (dot) com or drop a line in the Scoobytruck Forums. PDF files require the free Adobe Reader software.
05 NA 5MT
jestermail
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by jestermail »

I just wanted to give this a bump as I had to buy the 3d printed trim plugs from someone. I have friends with 3d printers and if we had the file in the library, instant access, no waiting.

Also, interested to know if anyone has 3d printed brackets for mounting Sport Lamps to the crossbar. That would be another nice addition to a 3d template library.
TenPA
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by TenPA »

If anyone has 3D printed those bolt covers above the bed light I would be interested in those. Wanted to pop off the trim around the bed and bars but that little cover just crumbled when I tried to pry it up. Naturally, they are not longer available anywhere.