FS black fiberglass bed cover

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

sparebeer
Scoobytruck Lurker

FS black fiberglass bed cover

Post by sparebeer »

Just listed this on ebay if anyone is interested. There are pics in the ebay listing.

Black Subaru Baja fiberglass bed cover. Although it doesn't say it on the label, after looking at pics on the web, pretty sure this was made by Penda. It was on a 2005 Baja when I bought it. It's in very good shape with no cracks or major damage, but does have a few scratches and chips in the paint on the corners. Paint is still shiny otherwise. It has all the original mounting hardware and struts. I've got the key to the lock, but it's missing the metal tab that goes on the lock shaft - could probably get one that's close enough at a hardware store. Due to the size and weight, it's local pickup only near Peoria IL.
eelletbox
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: FS black fiberglass bed cover

Post by eelletbox »

sparebeer wrote:Just listed this on ebay if anyone is interested. There are pics in the ebay listing.

Black Subaru Baja fiberglass bed cover. Although it doesn't say it on the label, after looking at pics on the web, pretty sure this was made by Penda. It was on a 2005 Baja when I bought it. It's in very good shape with no cracks or major damage, but does have a few scratches and chips in the paint on the corners. Paint is still shiny otherwise. It has all the original mounting hardware and struts. I've got the key to the lock, but it's missing the metal tab that goes on the lock shaft - could probably get one that's close enough at a hardware store. Due to the size and weight, it's local pickup only near Peoria IL.
Hi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jkl74
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: FS black fiberglass bed cover

Post by jkl74 »

Is bed cover still available. Thanks jkl