Same screen name, for All forums. Including Bladeforum, RCC, and Eb$y
Today I'm listing a gem.. I'm a dedicated FXT owner but thought I would try something new.(other then a RS.. lol)
I bought this from a friend of mine, that bought it from the original owner, while they were in the military, together.
It was originally a VA Baja(most of its life) then military shipped it to Guam...
From there(a short period), it was shipped back to the states.
Nick(my friend) owned it for 5yrs and put 6k miles on it. 2yrs ago, he bought the 04 STI drive train from me.
Full install was done and only drove 1,000 miles.
One day, he mentioned selling it. So I bought it! Lol..
Since my purchase, I've put a couple grand into..
04 STI ECU, ebcs, Cobb AP, SD tuning, oem STI spark plugs, Rotella oil change, redoing the speaker system(wiring, amp, etc).
Interior things: like a cleaner steering wheel, STI shifter bezel, test mode button(for changing maps), and more..
The tuning made a Huge difference!! (Not to mention, now it can be tuned for anything by anyone!)
Here's the before my ownership, info... (from original owner.. This Baja was his Baby)
I purchased her brand new from the lot December 2004, model year 2005
-Turbo XS front mount intercooler with bypass valve
- GPMoto Short Ram intake with 4.5" opening and Vibrant Performance cone filter
- Full 3" Stainless steel turbo-back exhaust with Hi-flow race cats (bought from xcceleration)
- Perrin lightened crank pulley
- Ceramic coated inside, ported and polished exhaust headers
- Grimmspeed crossover pipe
- Grimmspeed (I think) catless uppipe
- Front and rear Whiteline swaybars and endlinks
- Other Whiteline bushings
- Front and Rear drilled/dimpled rotors (from Stoptech) and Hawk HPS brakepads (part number HB432F.661 and HB434F.543)
- Boost, EGT (Prosport gauges) and A/F Ratio (AEM) gauges installed
- Helix Power RR500 turbo (I was one of the initial testers. It didn't get produced long, but this was just inspected, is in perfect condition and has zero shaft play, a beautiful HP and torque curve! more power than FP Green!)
- Hallman Manual boost controller and ZeroSports oil catch can
- Deatschwerks 740cc injectors (02J-00-0740-4)
- Deatschwerks upgraded fuel pump (DW300 model)
- NGK 1step colder sparkplugs
- Open source tuned ECU for 91 octane @297 WHP. With a Tactrix cable, you can fine tune. Currently tuned very, very conservatively. The highest I had tuned to was 370 WHP, 405 WTQ.
- Mishimoto Aluminum radiator installed along with new timing belt/water pump/thermostat (OEM kit) at ~88K
- Moog front ball joints
- Group N STi motor mounts, pitch stop and transmission mount
- New passenger side radiator cooling fan
- Exterior button trim caps missing from around tailgate trim are part number 91067AE01A
- Curt Class 1 hitch and trailer towing wiring harness
There have also been some sound mods, all diamond audio, two 8" subs, front/rear door speakers with hi/lo crossovers and separate tweeters, independent amplifiers installed under seats (400 W for subs, 600 W for speakers), also have a 1 Farad capacitor and Kenwood excelon single CD head unit. The subs were installed in a custom box.
(I have since done away with the dual amps and headunit. It now has a single amp and BT)
05 STI swapped Baja w/103k miles and No Rust!
ADF lift kit..
Black Rhino rims.. KO2 tires..
A BLAST to drive and Constant looks and questions! (More then anything else I own!)
Asking 17k$ OBO...
Trades can be welcomed! (With the price of cars today, my trade value will be higher then my asking price.)
Top trades.. STI Hatch, RSTI or just a nice RS, 04-08 manual FXT's or 09-13 FXT, 3.6R Legacy, or any other turbo subaru. Maybe even a BRZ?
I'll get more undercarriage and interior pics, tomorrow after work.
Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk