WIRING DIAGRAM FOR AN 05

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

Scoob43
Scoobytruck Lurker

WIRING DIAGRAM FOR AN 05

Post by Scoob43 »

Hey everyone i was just wondering does anyone have the Wiring diagram for an 05 auto baja...My friend and i are goin to be installing an alarm w/remote start in the car this weekend & we could really use it...Or does anyone know a site they have it on???

Thanks
Stephen
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

Hello Stephen, I don't have a wiring diagram. But I have some info. Do you have the factory alarm already??? If you do, you need to PERMENANTLY PUT IT IN VALET MODE!!!! If you don't do that, you take a chance of having the factory alarm go off everytime you use the remote start. I know because this happened to mine. The factory alarm wouldn't go off all the time, but it will go off sometimes, and not make the neighbors happy with you. You can put the alarm in and out of valet mode pretty easily with the factory remotes. Mine is in valet mode all the time, unless I am leaving the Baja in a bad area, or am out of town. Just my two cents worth to help you out if I can. Mike
Scoob43
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Scoob43 »

Yes i do have the factory alarm....Thanks for the look out [smilie=superkewl.gif]

Stephen