Da Sounds....

Northern Virgina and Washington DC

Moderator: cyphergirl

Zooom
Scoobytruck Master

Da Sounds....

Post by Zooom »

...of Crickets in the DC area....man...and I have seen a few Baja's floating around the area...and no one seems to be sounding off much around here...

maybe we should have a "SPOTTED" thread?
Zooom
Scoobytruck Master

Re: Da Sounds....

Post by Zooom »

Spotted a nice 2 tone Ruby Red/Silver with a SnugLid tonneau cover and MD DiverDown tags, maybe an '04? non turbo...dude drivin who gave me a wave as he was chatting with his ladyfriend in Silver Spring going Northbound on Georgia Ave in the 4:00 hour....
Butter03
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Butter03 »

New to the forum glad to see other marylanders on here.I'm from southern MD,and love my 05 BAJA turbo white/silver. [smilie=666.gif]
Zooom
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Zooom »

late afternoon yesterday, blue non-turbo on I-270 northbound...I waved at you while I was cruising with a popisan seatframe covering my bed like a dome.
Zooom
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Zooom »

spotted a black and silver non turbo on Poolesville on Saturday afternoon at the bicycle shop parking lot in the middle of the afternoon ( 2-ish ) as I went on by out toward White's Ferry en route to a baby shower in Leesburg.
YBajaSteve
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Post by YBajaSteve »

I see Bajas all over around here, at least once a week probably. theres a yellow with a yellow ARE topper that might live within a mile or so of me, i see him all the time.
Check out more pics!<<<<<< Cardomain Page. *******SOLD THE BAJA*********** But im still around, PM me if urgent!
beancountertx
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by beancountertx »

Not many Baja's in my area. Saw what appeared to be an '03 in yellow and silver near my neighborhood and another all silver around campus.
You must be the change you want to see in the world.-Gandhi
trabkabab
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by trabkabab »

I just moved to D.C. from Texas. I only saw one baja so far. Anybody know some cool areas where I can do some light off roading?
Zooom
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Zooom »

trabkabab wrote:I just moved to D.C. from Texas. I only saw one baja so far. Anybody know some cool areas where I can do some light off roading?
welcome to the area!!!

as far as offroading with your Baja, I am not sure...I know of places for dirtbikes and ATV's...
AirplaneTim
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by AirplaneTim »

trabkabab wrote:I just moved to D.C. from Texas. I only saw one baja so far. Anybody know some cool areas where I can do some light off roading?
Out in Shenandoah and the George Washington National Forest, and a little further out in the Manogehela Forest of WV there are a lot of fireroads and general dirt roads that feel like they were made for the Baja.
cgrab
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by cgrab »

Moving from AL next month to Ranson, WV. I'll be running across 340 to visit my son and playing golf in the summer. The Baja is the perfect fit for my clubs. I made my own bed cover but would like to get a manufactured one with a lock.
ltdan12a
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by ltdan12a »

Picked up mine about a month ago! I'm in Manassas....