For Trade; Dark Blue SnugTop (SOLD)

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

kensei
Scoobytruck Contributer

For Trade; Dark Blue SnugTop (SOLD)

Post by kensei »

I have a dark blue SnugTop hard bed cover that I would like to trade. It is the dark blue color from 2005, sorry; I don't know the name. It does have some paint chips/scratches around the sides of the piece that opens. The rubber trim around the style bars is not very pliable, but is complete. The small rubber trim pieces between the two pieces of the top are gone, but the long one in the middle is there and intact, as is the seal that goes between the small piece and the cab. Structurally there are no issues with cracks or chips on the fiberglass. Brackets are complete and functional and it would include the bolt hardware that it had when I took it off of my Baja, which may or may not be everything that was original (it held it on my Baja...). Also includes one key for the lock. Everything worked as it should when it was installed, I just took it off as I wanted more truck-style usefulness from the bed.

I would like to trade it for a good set of four matching 17" OEM Subaru wheels. I am not too concerned with a specific wheel design, but they do need to be 17", Baja bolt pattern (5x100), straight and true with no curb rash and good paint/finish and they need to be Subaru OEM. Any 17" Subaru OEM would be fine, as long as they meet the above specifications.

I am not willing to ship the top, but can meet you for an exchange just about any day of the week within 3 hours of 61401. If you are already within a 3 hour window of 61401 I can meet you half way or we can work something else out. With some advance notice, I may be able to extend that radius a little.

-John

Last edited by kensei on Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kensei
Scoobytruck Contributer

Re: For Trade; Dark Blue SnugTop

Post by kensei »

...pending