2004 Subaru Baja Turbo - Manuel trans, loaded, Silver/Gray for sale

The graveyard. Where tired, old threads are moved.
kcarrie
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by kcarrie »

Sold - thank you for all your interest!

Sorry to re-post this, I'm a nubee - but I failed to get the attached photo's attached, and I also failed to add a link to the add I have in another venue that has a bunch more photos. My apologies, and I hope one of you want's to buy my car 8)

Postby kcarrie » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:05 pm

Hey guys -
I don't need to tell you how rare this one is, but I do need to tell you that the engine is fresh (all oem parts, shortblock, clutch, timing belt kit, etc). Paint is also fresh with warranty. Car has all options that I think were available in the turbo trim package. Come see it and be impressed, drive it and fall in love!

I need to find this Subaru a loving home as we are expecting twin grandchildren... oh my!

I'm asking $13,500, and I think it's a great deal - but it is negotiable and OBO applies. Please note that the interior, paint, bed, floor mats (both warm weather and wet weather mats) are in amazing shape and the motor has just been redone at 111000 miles. Current Odometer reading is 112800 ish. I drive it daily, so it's going up a little every day... too fun to let set in the garage and the ice cold AC is way better than our other car! :)

I can be contacted either by email or phone
email - hcarrie3@cox.net
phone - 480-220-3642

I have many more photo's to share if you desire - just ask.
You can also see a lot of photo's of the car on this link:
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale ... =405468258

Please - this is a nice car, so serious offers only. The car is located in the Phoenix AZ area (and I will work with you if you are a long distance buyer)...
Attachments
IMG_5044.JPG
IMG_5044.JPG (1.3 MiB) Viewed 33709 times
IMG_5032.JPG
IMG_5032.JPG (1.64 MiB) Viewed 33709 times
IMG_5021.JPG
IMG_5021.JPG (1.03 MiB) Viewed 33709 times