Hampton Roads meet (part dux) (vb) date set June 8, 2008

Northern Virgina and Washington DC

Moderator: cyphergirl

speedymatt
Scoobytruck Master

Hampton Roads meet (part dux) (vb) date set June 8, 2008

Post by speedymatt »

Just a heads up to the local baja crowd the mid-atlantic impreza club over on nasioc.com is planning a big meet at perry subaru on virginia beach blvd. in virginia beach. the impreza guys are planning it but its at a subaru dealership so all are welcome. you all know the legacy gt contingent will be there and of course the forrester heads.

i just thought it would be cool to have even a couple of bajas there to rep the spot. i mean how cool would it be to all meet up off site and roll 2,3,4 deep to the meet. (oh look a baja, wait two of them, wait oh snap :shock: ) you get the idea.

the date has been set for June 8, 2008. right now i'm planning on being there barring any unforseen problems. so i'm planning on getting my scoobytruck.com decal and hittin the meet.....you?

For more info here is the offical post. Nasioc MAIC thread

you can sign up there and say your coming or if you don't have an account post here and I will let them know how many to expect. just use the same format : real name/screen name/#of guests.

List of People:
matt/speedymatt/+1.5
Last edited by speedymatt on Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zooom
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Zooom »

even cooler would be to have some big shizzle in the beds of the Baja's to show why it's such an excellent vehicle....maybe I'll load a motorcycle in the back and be like "what up yall?!"
cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cliffhanger »

assuming the time is right.. f*^^%$## hell yeah I'll be there! if you do get the right time... let us know. I was out of town for the last one, so disappointed I was...
'05 Baja-T M/T white/silver
370 awhp
speedymatt
Scoobytruck Master

Post by speedymatt »

Zooom wrote:even cooler would be to have some big shizzle in the beds of the Baja's to show why it's such an excellent vehicle....maybe I'll load a motorcycle in the back and be like "what up yall?!"
we could do that. i'm a civil engineer, so i could toss some dirt (oops to late), some old highway plans, boots, a hard hat, and some survey stuff, in the back of mine, then mark the whole baja area off with some 3 foot traffic cones i have and construction/safety tape and call it "bajas at work/play". :D lol i'm just jokeing really. well part of me is.
cliffhanger wrote:assuming the time is right.. f*^^%$## hell yeah I'll be there! if you do get the right time... let us know. I was out of town for the last one, so disappointed I was...
as soon as they settle on a date and details i will pass it along. i so want to see your baja in person, from the pictures i've seen and the fact it was one of the first things that kienen mentioned when he saw mine means it has to be something to see.
speedymatt
Scoobytruck Master

Re: Hampton Roads meet (part dux) (vb) date set June 8, 2008

Post by speedymatt »

date is set. post up!