Skydivers!!

Northern Virgina and Washington DC

Moderator: cyphergirl

cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Skydivers!!

Post by cliffhanger »

anyone here skydive? i just made my first aff jump from 14000 ft and loved it! i think that skydiving will quickly become my life, all that i can think/dream about. it was the most exhilarating experience ive had in a while, maybe ever! btw, my dz is west point, va...
cyphergirl
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cyphergirl »

John wants to go skydiving sometime -- but I think he's got one too many dangerous hobbies already (motorcycling, volunteer firefighter, private pilot...). :lol:
cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cliffhanger »

yes, skydiving is inherently dangerous, but think of it as more of a 'calculated risk' :twisted: , but seriously, after all of the training i did before the jump, i felt really safe (my instructors are great) and was free to just enjoy myself!!
cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cliffhanger »

Well, I was right in post #1... skydiving is huge in my life now. I can definitely recommend this to anyone, and know enough about it to answer a few questions... if anyone has any q's, or would just like to come and watch me someday and talk about our baja's, the invitation is always open! I just made my 34th jump on the 13th.
'05 Baja-T M/T white/silver
370 awhp