06 Ridgeline in stock

Northern Virgina and Washington DC

Moderator: cyphergirl

03ClassicYellow
Scoobytruck Contributer

06 Ridgeline in stock

Post by 03ClassicYellow »

The 2006 Honda Ridgeline is now at Fairfax Honda. I am going to check it out and will report on my findings.
cyphergirl
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cyphergirl »

So come on... where's the report? What's it like? :D
cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cliffhanger »

im guessing the ridgeline would be great if you wanted a full-size truck, even though its not quite as big as a ram or a f150... but i cant see it really being competition with the baja, which holds less than even an s-10/ranger... if id wanted a full size pickup i would have bought another one, but i bought a baja instead, b/c i dont have the need to haul as much stuff. hopefully others will see that they really dont need those huge pickups... and become suby freaks like me!!
03ClassicYellow
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by 03ClassicYellow »

Sorry for the delay ... Had to make a emergency trip to Myrtle Beach.
First impression: WOW it’s huge! It sits higher than the Baja by about 6inches. The overall view is good from the drivers seat. The bed area is a little larger than the Baja but there is no mid gate or pass through so it is really a little smaller. The trunk looks like a pool waiting to fill up when it rains. Overall the size of the trunk is good. I am not sure I would put anything of value in there the lock is very cheap. The tailgate is neat it opens from both the side and the bottom kind of like your dads station wagon. The interior is very nice! Seats are very comfortable both front and back It will seat 5 no useless console in the back. Now for the drive… It has great pickup … I have not driven a turbo Baja so I cant really speak how it compares. But when compared to my 5 speed it is real quick. The ride is like a truck not smooth very bumpy. The price was 37K. At this price it really doesn’t compare to the Baja. If Subaru would get off there buts… The Baja could be very successful with the proper advertising. If I were comparing the two I would pick the Baja for the value and overall ride and looks.
Ayrton Senna
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Ayrton Senna »

I would definitely not mind owning a Honda Ridgeline.

Unfortunately, it's all we really got right now for new pickups. :(