Shame on me (referral link for new hardware for scoobytruck)

Talk about anything here. ANYTHING.

Moderator: cliffhanger

jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Shame on me (referral link for new hardware for scoobytruck)

Post by jaxed »

Folks, I'm trying to get a new server for this site so that I can move it to a dedicated server farm with more bandwidth. I figured I would first try to go the cheap and easy route with a referral site and get a Mac Mini.

I think I have it figured out to where you can get a free machine for just $5 per offer; The Mac Minis 4 Free site makes you sign up and complete 1 offer, and then get 13 "friends" to do the same. All of their offers are lame (unless you need a Discover Card or something) BUT they have some offers from Tickle.com where you take a test (Are you left brained or right brained?) and then pay for the results ($4.95). I completed that offer and now need 13 of my "friends" complete an offer of their choosing. Other offers include signing up for AOL's music service, and stuff like that...

If you want to help out, then feel free. Before signing up, make sure you have a throw-away email address to use (think: spam). I would also advise that if you sign up for any offers that require CC payment, use a card with some sort of safe internet shopping feature (like where it generates a number for each internet purchase or whatever).

Here is my referral link:
scoobytruck.com referral link for "free" mac-mini