Exciting times

Talk about anything here. ANYTHING.

Moderator: cliffhanger

hakysak
Scoobytruck Contributer

Exciting times

Post by hakysak »

This past weekend, a group of friends and I drove from Dallas to Austin and back. On the way back, I noticed a nice yellow vehichle. Even from a distance, I knew it was a Baja. I got excited and drove a little faster to catch up to it and see it closer. My friends didn't understand my excitement about seeing another Baja on the road. Here's to the Baja!
chicken n waffles
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by chicken n waffles »

i finally saw a yellow/silver baja this morning for the first time ever.
-Ben
'05 Baja Turbo M/T
Atlantic Blue
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

I went over to my cousins house a few weeks ago. There in town, a yellow Baja pulled up next to me to make a turn. The young girl driving it gave me the thumbs up, and I gave her a friendly wave. We have such rare vehicles, I always get a kick out of seeing another, even if it is on the other side of the freeway, and they don't see me. This is only about the 5th one that I have seen when driving around out here. Mike
bajabeauty

Post by bajabeauty »

I love seeing other bajas, as well as being a rare comodity type car.....Most every baja's driver I saw was great and gave me a wave back at the very least....but 1 or 2 kind of give me the..."are you a freak?" look, or the "I see you, but I'm ignoring you" look. Glad no one here is like that......right?