Holiday Wishes to All on the Forum

Talk about anything here. ANYTHING.

Moderator: cliffhanger

mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Holiday Wishes to All on the Forum

Post by mbaksic »

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year, or Happy Holidays, to everyone on the forum. Hope everyone has a very blessed holiday season, and a great New Year!!!!! From SE Wisconsin, Mike :lol:
cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cliffhanger »

thanks! same goes out from me, i just got back from a wonderful vacation with the family, first time weve all been together for christmas in 5 yrs! hope everyone's holidays were as special as mine :)
'05 Baja-T M/T white/silver
370 awhp
Highlander
Scoobytruck Contributer

return from holiday travel...

Post by Highlander »

Hope you all enjoyed your holidays! The Black Pearl loved the road south to San Diego for the week.... some sunshine and 70 degree beaches!! (sorry cold weather folks...).
did encounter a strange problem - my friend pulled of the freeway and shifted out of 5th - she then couldn't downshift nor shift into anything?? (she was new to car) I jumped in the driver seat (fortunately on the offramp) and - even standing on clutch couldn't get any connect to any gear - no grinding - nothing... finally able to get into 3rd then worked clutch to get moving towards next closest town on the backroads.... finally shut her down and restarted near help and have been shifting fine since..?? Should I take my new 05 back in to dealer for a check - of course she's not doing it now... have noticed very little play in the clutch... help??