4%
No thanks, el natural for me!
57%

Total votes: 23

bajafresh
Scoobytruck Contributer

Fav. form of body mutilation

Post by bajafresh »

Baja owners, whats your body mutilation of choice?
cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cliffhanger »

i love my tatts b/c they say so much about me and what i am/what i believe... i like my piercings as well, but enjoy my (and others) tattoos more
bajabob
Scoobytruck Master

Post by bajabob »

Liver dammage via intake of various types of beer - (you didn't specify external mutilation only). Actually tatoo artwork interests me and tho I dont have anything done yet I still have go to northern ink every year. It's a cool show, the worlds top artists show up for a weekend to show off thier work. A friend of mine that started bringing me to the shows had some work done by Paul Booth.

Bob
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

I'm like Bob, internal mutilation only at this time. I'm afraid I killed many brain cells in my younger days. External mutilation when I work, and cut and mangle myself on cars!! Mike
Baja_Turbo

Post by Baja_Turbo »

Mine is breathing exhaust fumes & automotive chemicals 5 days a week :shock:
teamstarter
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by teamstarter »

This poll really caught my eye, since I'm currently researching/writing a book on tattoos. I'm photographing and interviewing folks who range from having one tat to full body armor. Mostly just "person on the street" stuff, though I have a few "celebs," e.g. Susan Phelan (bass player for Denver-based Rexway, and former TV star of POWW), and Chuck "Iceman" Lidell (current light-heavyweight UFC world champion). I like tattoos because they are so rich in meaning. Piercings scare me, though, especially the spacers in the ears that are big enough to pass quarters through. What happens when you get older? "Hey, grandma, can I hang from the holes in your ears?"

Hey, this emoticon looks a little like the tat on my leg. [smilie=unhappy-angel.gif]
Be careful what you ask for; you just might get it.
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

[smilie=confuzzled.gif] Yah, da brakclener at work is grat!! Nothin rong wit my braaaain!!!! If you can snort twoo or tree cans lif is beter....... Mike
teamstarter
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by teamstarter »

So...bajafresh...you posted the poll. Do tell, do you have a preferred body modification? Ink in your skin, iron bars through your skin, or anti-freeze under your skin?
Be careful what you ask for; you just might get it.
bajafresh
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by bajafresh »

me? well I dont have ink but I've always found them interesting. And I dont have any metal in my flesh for the simple fact that Im not big into jewelry. So I guess I dont take part in any of those mutilations but if I were to get one a tattoo would be the most likely. I saw a documentary on the history and culture of tattoos the other day and it sparked the poll subject. Its funny that you mention Rexway I used to work with Mike Mitchell (who has some cool ink) the lead singer. small world…
pdiz

Post by pdiz »

How come "both" (piercings AND tats) wasn't an option on the poll? Anyway, here's a pic of my sleeve. The big-ass roulette table isn't visible in this pic, which is a shame.

BajaBear
Scoobytruck Contributer

Whadda bout branding!?

Post by BajaBear »

Done w/piercings. Dig'N tattoos lately. Think'N of a branding next. :twisted:
2005 Turbo
Atlantic Pearl Blue
Takaaco
Scoobytruck Master

Re: Fav. form of body mutilation

Post by Takaaco »

My newest tattoo, a month ago

"When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Kentucky, because everything there happens 20 years after it happens anywhere else." Mark Twain
Rizzo
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Rizzo »

Neat Tattoo.

I'm 35, And I have always wanted a Tattoo. I do the same thing for each idea. I think of it, Then 30 days later I think again about it.

Not one idea I've had have I ever wanted at or after the 30 day wait I give myself.

I do however have an idea for a sweet biometric shoulder piece. As soon as I have about $400 for a Tattoo I'm getting it.

I've liked this idea for almost a year now.
Takaaco
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Takaaco »

here is my next tattoo. it going on my calf, its a Time Lord seal from Doctor Who

"When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Kentucky, because everything there happens 20 years after it happens anywhere else." Mark Twain