Moderator: cliffhanger

pdiz

Cat Observations

Post by pdiz »

My cat's breath smells like cat food. Actually, both ends... :roll:
cyphergirl
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cyphergirl »

One of my cats likes water. In fact, he's sitting in the bathtub crying right now because I won't turn the faucet on.
cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Re: Cat Observations

Post by cliffhanger »

pdiz wrote:My cat's breath smells like cat food. Actually, both ends... :roll:
[smilie=beadygrinner.gif]
cyphergirl wrote:One of my cats likes water. In fact, he's sitting in the bathtub crying right now because I won't turn the faucet on.
and, uhmm.. that's real wierd
cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cliffhanger »

my cat def used to hate water! [smilie=cool_goatee.gif]
blubaja03
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by blubaja03 »

My 2 cats moved away. Periodically :( I miss them. But not how they used to try and kill my feet when they wanted to sleep with me. Bastards. Or when I'm watching a dvd, and they pounce on me! I miss my kitties :(

Frank X.
cyphergirl
Scoobytruck Master

Re: Cat Observations

Post by cyphergirl »

cliffhanger wrote:
cyphergirl wrote:One of my cats likes water. In fact, he's sitting in the bathtub crying right now because I won't turn the faucet on.
and, uhmm.. that's real wierd
Yeah. He plays in his waterdish. Splashes water all over my hardwood floor. [smilie=grrrrrr.gif]

When he hears me turn on the bathroom sink in the morning, he comes running in at what must be 90 kittie-MPH and sits on the counter playing in the water, watching me brush my teeth.
bajafresh
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by bajafresh »

You know cats will try to steal your breath while your sleeping... its true I saw it in a movie.

jaXed said he saw a documentary on dangerous felines and the domesticated cat was number one because its the only one that kills for fun.
[smilie=meow2.gif]

Becareful cat people.
ScreaminMimi
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by ScreaminMimi »

We took our black lab, Skippy, to visit my daughter, who has 4 cats. When he saw them, I told him, "Leave it!" They all scattered (as they should)... except the oldest cat, who's pushing 20 yrs. old and a "she-beast" from birth. She beat up every other animal within 100 feet of our house... just lying in wait for some poor unsuspecting slob to come around... the blood-curdling screams from the darkness and she would just stroll out the shadows... the victor.

Anyway, she flew through the air and attacked the dog. After pulling this cat off his face 3 times, I ended up getting bitten 7 times by that little wench!

My hand swelled up and I had blood poisoning the next morning (no problem, the doc slammed me with 1,750 mg of antibiotic for 5 days).

BTW, did you know that 85% of cat bites get infected, while only 5% of dog bites do?

Skippy never tried to hurt her or react to it, his tail wagged the whole time. (I never dreamed she would react like that, she never bothered the golden retriever we had when my daughter was young.)

Cats are mean!
'78 Brat Stock 4 sp.
Ford Chrome Yellow/Red Decals
'86 Brat - T-tops, low topper - primer grey
'05 Baja Turbo 5 sp.
Monterey Silver/Brilliant Silver
BajaBear
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by BajaBear »

My cat has an evil foot. The right 1 I think. he'll be sitting on the bed & outta nowhere-WHAP-it'll kick him in the head. Then it's on!!! he starts rolling on the bed biting his foot while it kicks him under the chin. smack smack smack smack. then the other foot jumps in as if they can both take him if they gang up. they usually don't win...
2005 Turbo
Atlantic Pearl Blue
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Post by yellowblaze »

BajaBear wrote:My cat has an evil foot. The right 1 I think. he'll be sitting on the bed & outta nowhere-WHAP-it'll kick him in the head. Then it's on!!! he starts rolling on the bed biting his foot while it kicks him under the chin. smack smack smack smack. then the other foot jumps in as if they can both take him if they gang up. they usually don't win...

roflmao :lol:
cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cliffhanger »

my cat's tail used to taunt her... she could be just sitting there, tail in front of her between her legs, and the thing would just start twitching! before you knew, three somersaults later, and her tail always seemed to get away... nope, neither arching her back nor turning really fast in a circle helped... :roll:
'05 Baja-T M/T white/silver
370 awhp