Other hobbies

Talk about anything here. ANYTHING.

Moderator: cliffhanger

bajabob
Scoobytruck Master

Other hobbies

Post by bajabob »

OK other than showing off your Baja what else do you do for a hobby? Myself I have a MAJOR electronics addiction - computers,digital cameras and home theater. <br>Anybody else into this sort of stuff?<br><br>Bob
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Re: Other hobbies

Post by yellowblaze »

My only real hobby is cars.  We've into Mustangs....Not sure how we decided to check out Subies, but I'm glad we added the Baja to the bunch...I do like photography, mostly take pics of cars though!  I like to go to shows in the summer (will it EVER get warm again?!) and I LOVE to detail vehicles....
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

My hobby is working/volunteering at the Illinois Railway Museum. I work on FULL SIZE passenger cars, trying to keep the old relics working.  ::)You think old cars are hard to fix, there are almost NO sources of parts for these things, its always a big challenge to get something fixed. We have several big weekends, like Thomas the Tank Engine weekends, where in 2 weekends we haul 30,000 people. My love affair with cars has ended, after working on them for 21 years in a dealership. I keep the family cars up though. I have a Corvair I have to fix up or sell soon. I like taking pics, especially when on vacation. I bought an ATV, so I have something new to play with this summer. Have never had one or rode one, and it looks like it will be fun. Now with all the other thing going on, I have to find time to ride it!!  ;D  Mike
Even though I work on Dodges, I don't own one.
cyphergirl
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cyphergirl »

Photography....  LOL
pittymk

Post by pittymk »

Electronics and cars.  I use to love wrenching around on my 66 shelby, now I don't have the confidence to mess around with cars.  I like installing car stereo equipment, that's about all I can do on todays cars.  The wifes Baja will stay 100% stock.  My WRX is modded enough to keep the warrenty.
Kaeliomu
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Kaeliomu »

I Ride a '95 Harley 883 Sportster, love amusement parks and riding rollercoasters, playing Pogo games (http://www.Pogo.com), sitting around campfires, watching The Shield on F/X (have season 1-3 on dvd), and hanging with family..we get a little crazy and laugh a lot!!!
Hawk296
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Hawk296 »

for me its cars (Baja and my Impreza track car), Motorcycles (94 Harley sportster 1200 and a 74 Honda MT-250 elsinore I restored), then there is flying.

Come to think of it, I need some cheaper hobbys!