Baja ozz bros bed cover and ARE bed cap

Talk about anything here. ANYTHING.

Moderator: cliffhanger

Jim Murdoch
Scoobytruck Lurker

Baja ozz bros bed cover and ARE bed cap

Post by Jim Murdoch »

Fellow Baja owners: posted question on 4/24 regarding water leaks on the ozz bros hard bed cover and have not yet had any replies.
I know there are alot of ozz bros users so I'd love to hear from you on this issue or any other comments you have
on this bed cover. Would also like to hear from anyone who has a A.R.E. Cap on a Baja; just learned that such is
made for the Baja. Comments/opinions w/b appreciated. Jim Murdoch
canuck37
Scoobytruck Master

Re: Baja ozz bros bed cover and ARE bed cap

Post by canuck37 »

Jim Murdoch wrote:Fellow Baja owners: posted question on 4/24 regarding water leaks on the ozz bros hard bed cover and have not yet had any replies.
I know there are alot of ozz bros users so I'd love to hear from you on this issue or any other comments you have
on this bed cover. Would also like to hear from anyone who has a A.R.E. Cap on a Baja; just learned that such is
Check the archives.....there are lots of comments on ARE caps.
Geno777
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Geno777 »

Jim Murdoch wrote:Fellow Baja owners: posted question on 4/24 regarding water leaks on the ozz bros hard bed cover and have not yet had any replies.

Heres a bed cover I made, It's almost water proof, I put whether striping on the edges and it only leaks near the back window where it comes in touch with the back of the bed i don't have a problem with it because it's where the drain holes are for the bed. It. cost me 1/4 of the price of the ozz bros.ones.Gene Terenzio Sr. P/S the wrench is one I made to hold the bottom pulley to R&R the bolt that holds the pulley on.
Attachments
Home made wrench for bottom pulley
Home made wrench for bottom pulley
001 (640x480).jpg (205.01 KiB) Viewed 5910 times
Home made bed  cover. i made two I'll sell the other one for $150.00 With out hard ware. plus shipping
Home made bed cover. i made two I'll sell the other one for $150.00 With out hard ware. plus shipping
002 (640x480).jpg (141.46 KiB) Viewed 5910 times
BajaBlue
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by BajaBlue »

Geno,

Another PA owner here. I just bought my "lightly used" 06. Like others i have been looking for a cover for the bed, like others not so much luck. Do you have a template, or instructions for the top you made? It doesn't look like the typical DYI cover. You did a hell of a job.

Thanks,
BW