Used Baja Moonroof Deflector Shield, $5 plus Shipping

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

davecoon13
Scoobytruck Master

Used Baja Moonroof Deflector Shield, $5 plus Shipping

Post by davecoon13 »

I got tired of the dealer installed Moonroof deflector. I had it installed as a dealer option when I bought the car, but now I don't want it anymore. It covers 1/3 of the moonroof.

I will ship this to anyone who wants it for $5 plus shipping. It will cost me a few dollars to make a box that it can fit in.

It is used but in fairly good shape. The only thing that doesn't come with it are the 2 small squares of protective tape. It installs in less than 5minutes with a screwdriver, wrench, and some patience. There is no drilling required. The brackets rest inside the moonroof groove, then you just screw the deflector shield to the brackets.

SORRY! Already gone. Neighbor lady just took it. She drives a 2006 Outback, so if it doesn't fit, maybe she will be back.
jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Post by jaxed »

LMK, I'm interested.
davecoon13
Scoobytruck Master

Post by davecoon13 »

It is already taken. My Neighbor took it. She has a 2006 Outback. If it doesn't fit, maybe I can get it back. I will let you know.

I have been creating websites since 1993 and I never heard the expression LMK. I just looked it up---Let Me Know, I get it now... Yes I will let you know if I hear from my neighbor lady.

You really don't want that damn deflector. It takes up fully 1/3 to 1/4 of the sunroof opening and does nothing to deflect rain water.