wanted: baja bed extender

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

wanted: baja bed extender

Post by jaxed »

The more I think about it, the more I think I want a bed extender. I guess I can get one for about $200 online... but maybe somebody here wants to part with one or knows where I can get one on teh cheap!

Just wondering...
bajanut
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by bajanut »

From what I can tell, all the bed extenders for all trucks are universal. So you might try shopping around and see if you can get one cheaper. The only issue that You might run into is the mount. I love mine and I would never part with it. I think that the one for the ford exploder sport track has a crome one that would look cool and the nisan has one that is charcole. Just food for thought.
---------------
Ben
Flowmastered87GL
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Flowmastered87GL »

carr Subaru here in portland seems to have pretty good online prices on their e-bay store. The best ive seen so far... since I am local I can just go buy the parts guys there to sell me the parts at the bid starting prices :twisted:
2005 Baja Sport, 51k ("NU BRAT")
2004 Freightliner Columbia Day Cab 504k
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Post by yellowblaze »

Flowmastered87GL wrote:carr Subaru here in portland seems to have pretty good online prices on their e-bay store. The best ive seen so far... since I am local I can just go buy the parts guys there to sell me the parts at the bid starting prices :twisted:
I think that's where I got my sport lights from-they seem to be about 1/2 the list price.