Free Baja Seats

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

Nibbs
Scoobytruck Lurker

Free Baja Seats

Post by Nibbs »

If you wanted a spare set of seats you could have re-upholstered, these might work out just right for you. Pulled from my 2005 Baja Turbo. The image here has them on the wrong side. You can see that the driver side seat is torn in the traditional manner.

I've got new seats in the car, I don't care about matching upholstery, and my garage is too full of stuff for me to keep around unused car seats.

They are in Durham, NC. I guess pm me?
~Ed
PXL_20210501_154217567.jpg
PXL_20210501_154217567.jpg (3.71 MiB) Viewed 2088 times
~Nibbs
Norseman
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: Free Baja Seats

Post by Norseman »

Saw that you put new seats in your Baja. I was wondering what kind and where you got them? I’m looking for more comfortable seats.
Thanks
greymud
Scoobytruck Master

Post by greymud »

I'm wondering the same. Also, any chance the new seats have you lower in the cab? My head almost hits the roof.
05 NA 5MT
KirbysST-X
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by KirbysST-X »

Hi! I’ll be in the Raleigh area on the 26th of this month. Are the seats still available?
Nibbs
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Nibbs »

Sorry for the late reply - Seats were from Cipher Auto CPA1019. They were under $400 for the pair. I'd do it again. Makes the car feel new. Well, newer. Not sure about extra headroom tho - Seems about the same? Maybe a little extra.

Seats seem to be claimed.
~Nibbs
Nibbs
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Nibbs »

I take it back - My seat post from about a year says the new seats are higher by an inch or 2 compared to stock. I'll stand by what I said a year ago. Whatever I said yesterday was wrong.
~Nibbs
Norseman
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Norseman »

Thanks for the tip on the new seats.