SnugLid price check - SOLD

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

greymud
Scoobytruck Master

SnugLid price check - SOLD

Post by greymud »

I'm thinking of selling my snuglid. It came on the Baja when I bought it, so all the parts are there. Lock works, gas lifts work, silver. In decent shape with a few minor scratches.

I've poked around and can't seem to come up with a price listed. anyone have any idea what I should ask?

In west NC, if that matters.
Last edited by greymud on Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
05 NA 5MT
RooBaja
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: SnugLid price check

Post by RooBaja »

Hi,
In eastern SC looking for snug top/toneau cover willing to negotiate a price if interested and if still available. Thanks
greymud
Scoobytruck Master

Post by greymud »

What do you think market value is on this? I haven't found anything outside of the original list price. IIRC, that was $700 ish.
05 NA 5MT
elias
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by elias »

I’m also in eastern SC looking for a snuglid, and I’m able to drive up as soon as this weekend to buy yours. The only other one I’ve seen that’s currently for sale is in Massachussets for $600.
Baja blaSTI
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Baja blaSTI »

elias wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:36 am I’m also in eastern SC looking for a snuglid, and I’m able to drive up as soon as this weekend to buy yours. The only other one I’ve seen that’s currently for sale is in Massachussets for $600.
Where in massachussets? do you have a link?
elias
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by elias »

https://westernmass.craigslist.org/pts/ ... 14510.html

Apparently Brattleboro is in Vermont, but I just saw the Western Massachusetts Craigslist listing and assumed it was in MA.
greymud
Scoobytruck Master

Post by greymud »

$600 sounds like a fair price. Giving Roobaja first shot at it because that was the first reply.

More details so there's no surprises:

Currently, the back piece is off the truck, all other parts/hardware is still mounted. Key works - First thing I did was have a new snuglid key made as the original felt weak.

Here's a few pics I took when someone was asking for measurements as theirs didn't come with all the hardware. It looks to me like the snuglid was put on by the dealership sometime when the Baja was new - the inside of the bed was pretty much unscratched/unfaded when I got it.

https://imgur.com/a/GUaNZtl

The only part I would be disappointed with is the sport bar gaskets, but at 15 years ish old, gaskets should be considered consumables.
05 NA 5MT