2005 Baja sport 132K for sale

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

bkb555
Scoobytruck Lurker

2005 Baja sport 132K for sale

Post by bkb555 »

I have a 05 Baja with 132,000 miles for sale....has been rust checked every year since 2006 so it is REALLY clean....put a new roof on it 3 yrs ago because of luggage racks holes rusted through and it is perfect....a few door dings here and there but very clean....had custom Cover King seat covers installed yrs ago because of typical driver seat cracks on leather.....tonneau cover still works although plastic part by rear window has cracks (held together by stainless screws....bug deflector and grill replaced 2019 (chrome paint was peeling)....new brakes and rotors all around.....rims repainted and have winter tires on rims and summers off right now......timing belt, head gasket, water pump, p/s flush, trans flush, plugs and wires done at 108,000......new exhaust from behind converter pipe replaced 2019....kept in garage all year long.....I bought it from 1st owner at 13,000 miles so I have taken care of it 90% of it's life......this is a tough sell for me because of sentimental value but I am moving into something bigger......I am in Syracuse NY so if you want it delivered, you will have to arrange that part of deal....i have seen prices anywhere from 5000 to 12000 but I am open to serious offers only...we all know what the deal is with these babies....i will provide pictures to anybody that gives me a text number to send them to.....loading pictures on here is not my strong suit....this car is ready to go now and you don't have to worry about any major stuff because I took care of all that......bkb555@verizon.net is my email for any inquiries also...thanks
smurftrax
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: 2005 Baja sport 132K for sale

Post by smurftrax »

Email sent