82 Brat FS in Portland Oregon $1500 (SOLD)

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

Flowmastered87GL
Scoobytruck Master

82 Brat FS in Portland Oregon $1500 (SOLD)

Post by Flowmastered87GL »

Sold, thanks for looking though.
--------------------------------

Well my street brat is all done. So its time to sell it

1982 Brat GL (so it has the T tops and a tach)
4WD dual range 4 speed tranny
EA81 engine making a whopping 76 HP or so (Actually its decently fast for what it is)
Factory jump seats
XT interior seats (much sportier feel than stock seats)
H-Alloy wheels with brand new 40,000 mile tires on them (0 miles on the tires right now) Used tire on matching alloy wheel as a full size spare.

Car passed Oregon DEQ for me back in January, then I had to change the ignition switch because the key stopped working in it (hey its 23 years old!) With the new switch the key turns perfectly. DEQ expired but it should pass again. if I find a SERIOUS local buyer off here I will take it through for you before you pay for it.

Has a clear WA state title, though body is not perfect. Its straight, but the drivers rear 1/4 panel used to have rust from either an exhaust leak or a leaky seam. The rust was chopped out and new metal welded in. Its a decent repair but not 100% flawless. The bed has NO RUST HOLES. The main rockers have no rust holes. The rockers behind the rear wheels used to have a bit of rust. ONce again it was cut out and new metal welded in. Not flawless again but you cant really see it.

Car is pretty close to the color or WRB like most WRX's The bottom of the doors and stuff are black bedliner (kinda outback style) and so is the entire bed and front and rear bumpers.

Car runs and drives very good and just had a new passenger wheel bearing and CV joint installed. No mechanical issues known on the car other than a small oil leak (very small not nearly as bad as alot of older subes out there)

No radio in the car at this time. Even if the radio WAS in there it is a mono radio with 1 speaker So I feel its best to be left alone for the audio nut to install their own system with 2 or more speakers in there (subs would fit behind the front seats too )

Oh ya, the car has 206K on it, but it drives like it has less (very tight suspension)

$1500 Firm

Buy it, buy a battery holddown strap and rallycross it on sunday

This car MAY be making an appearance at the rallycross for interested parties. Pictures coming soon too.
Last edited by Flowmastered87GL on Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
2005 Baja Sport, 51k ("NU BRAT")
2004 Freightliner Columbia Day Cab 504k
Flowmastered87GL
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Flowmastered87GL »

2005 Baja Sport, 51k ("NU BRAT")
2004 Freightliner Columbia Day Cab 504k