Bike Racks 4 Sale!

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Bike Racks 4 Sale!

Post by jaxed »

Hey folks, I am going to be making and selling bed mount Bike Racks - for those people that don't want to make them themselves. Currently I have one on eBay auction.

To make one yourself, see the thread here.

All the profits that I make on these puppies will go back into this site.

Thoughts/Opinions?
opimax1
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by opimax1 »

Price?
cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cliffhanger »

you might sell a few more if you didn't tell everyone exactly how they are made, or show them exactly where to look for step by step directions... a little sumthin' i learned in economics, i think :wink:
jaxed

Post by jaxed »

cliffhanger wrote:you might sell a few more if you didn't tell everyone exactly how they are made, or show them exactly where to look for step by step directions... a little sumthin' i learned in economics, i think :wink:
LOL. For those that want to pay to have it done, then I will do it. Otherwise, they can do it themselves as far as I am concerned. Let's face it, making it is really easy - but you need a drill and perhaps a table saw and a little know-how.

I see it as an advertisement for this site on eBay, really. ;)
jaxed

Post by jaxed »

opimax1 wrote:Price?
Currently I've got the eBay auction at $69.95 + $15 S&H. This makes me about 50% profit, which might be a bit much but it all goes into this site.