NEW PRICE! Short Ram Intake/Air filter

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

Baja_Turbo

NEW PRICE! Short Ram Intake/Air filter

Post by Baja_Turbo »

This is a short ram intake air filter with aluminum MAF housing.Still in new condition,used for a few days part # WS11301 from Suby Solutions.I paid $119.00 + shipping,i'll take $50.00 shipped to the lower 48 states.If interested you can E-mail me at Titan0@bellsouth.net or PM me.
Last edited by Baja_Turbo on Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pdiz

Re: Short Ram Intake/Air filter

Post by pdiz »

Baja_Turbo wrote:This is a short ram intake air filter with aluminum MAF housing.Still in new condition,used for a few days part # WS11301 from Suby Solutions.I paid $119.00 + shipping,i'll take $70.00 shipped to the lower 48 states.
I wanted a BOV, but read that they possibly can cause problems (running rich, etc.), and someone mentioned that if I stick an aftermarket ram intake it will make the factory "BOV" more audible. Did you notice any difference?
Baja_Turbo

Post by Baja_Turbo »

Yes you can hear the stock BOV through the short ram.Mostly around a quarter throttle,1/2 to WOT you really don't hear it much.My muffler is not stock so that does hide some of the sound from the ram.I drove a STI that had 300hp at the wheels and it had a short ram on it with the larger turbo and the sound was unreal,i fell in love with it and almost bought it.The bigger the turbo,the bigger the sound.