FS: Subaru Baja Seats and Door Cards

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

Nitro350Z
Scoobytruck Master

FS: Subaru Baja Seats and Door Cards

Post by Nitro350Z »

I've got a 3 Subaru Baja leather seats to sell, 1 drivers side, and 2 passenger. They were originally from an 05 (replaced my original worn seats a few years ago) and they're in pretty good shape.

First up the drivers seat, has the typical side bolster wear that is common on these. It's the Canadian model so it's heated and power adjustable, and has the adjustable lumbar support. A little bit of custom red stitching around the headrest. They're great seats and with a little bit of repair they'll be great. Fitment should the the same for 00-04 legacy and outback. No seat belt receptacle since I needed it for my new seats.

Price is $100

Next up are the two passenger seats. Both are in really good condition, no rips or tears. One is heated and one is not. The heated seat comes with some custom red stitching on the head rest same as the drivers side seat.

Price is $120 for the non-heated, and $140 for the heated seat.

Next up are a full set of door cards. They're the black and leather door cards. The fronts are in decent shape, but the rears a little worn. Look at the pictures for condition. Would make a really nice upgrade for 00-04 Legacy and outback as well.

Image Image
Image Image

Price is $80 for the full set.

All items in this post can be shipped at the buyers expense. I'm located in Winnipeg, MB. Preferably buyer arranges shipping.
bajaguy
Scoobytruck Master

Re: FS: Subaru Baja Seats and Door Cards

Post by bajaguy »

Dangit I just bought a driver's door panel for $45.
Rushin
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: FS: Subaru Baja Seats and Door Cards

Post by Rushin »

Do you still have the door panels?