F/S: Baja goodies (Phoenix area)

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

bulwnkl
Scoobytruck Master

F/S: Baja goodies (Phoenix area)

Post by bulwnkl »

My Baja is gone and I'm cleaning out the garage. I found a few goodies that need a new home, so what do you need? I have:

Engine oil filter p/n: 15208AA12A, blue, made in Canada, still in its shrink-wrap
Cabin air "refiner" (that's what the box says!), p/n 72880XA00A, in its box
PCV valve, not sure for what model, p/n 11810AA021, in its box
These three items together are $20 shipped USPS to lower 48.

Husky floor liners, front seats only. Fit '05 Baja, so _should_ fit ~01Legacy platform, but verify for yourself if you think you want them. $40 shipped to lower 48.

Miscellaneous Subaru cargo nets/bags. There are two made specifically for the Baja, plus 2 that were for our '99 Outback. $25 shipped lower 48.

Bed extender for 2005 Baja. This is the EXTENDER ONLY. Sorry, I dont have the mounting brackets or hardware. $50, local-pick-up. If you REALLY want it, and are willing to pay the freight (no, I have no clue what that number is), I might be able to be persuaded to ship it.

I also have a set of paddock stands if you need some for your motorcycle. $35 local pick-up.

PLEASE SEND A PM AND/OR EMAIL THROUGH THIS FORUM. I don't check in much now that my Subie is gone. Thanks!

P.S. My picture host and this electronic device don't like one another, so if you need pics, shoot me a PM and I will email them to you.