84 jeep cj8 diesel dana 60s 30mpg trade for baja

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

xtsix
Scoobytruck Lurker

84 jeep cj8 diesel dana 60s 30mpg trade for baja

Post by xtsix »

i built this jeep from the ground up, it is on full floating hd dana 60's front and rear, th400 auto trans, dana 300 cast iron gear drive t-case, 6.5l turbo diesel with a scat steel crank, stud girdle, military injection pump, and manual glow plug control, the body is a 4wd hardware kevlar/steel reinforced fiberglass tub, the frame has been boxed with 3/16 steel plate, the front axle location has been moved foreward 4" and the springs outboarded for better road handeling and stability offroad, the axles are 62" wide 6" wider than stock. and rolling on 35/12.50r15 tires on centerline custom 8 lug 15x10 steel wheels. i built it mostly for a cheap running multi-purpose jeep it will drive 80mph+ no problem and it has the road manners of a stock vehicle. it comes with a full soft top with two piece soft doors, and the origonal half cab and hard doors, this truck is ready to go to the ends of the earth and back, and drive you to work on monday. im asking 12000 obo trade for forester xt or baja

Last edited by xtsix on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YBajaSteve
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Re: 84 jeep cj8 diesel dana 60s 30mpg trade for baja

Post by YBajaSteve »

pics dont work.
Check out more pics!<<<<<< Cardomain Page. *******SOLD THE BAJA*********** But im still around, PM me if urgent!
xtsix
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: 84 jeep cj8 diesel dana 60s 30mpg trade for baja

Post by xtsix »

re posted pics.