FS in MD: 1985 Subaru Brat PRICE DROPPED $1500

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

what huh
Scoobytruck Lurker

FS in MD: 1985 Subaru Brat PRICE DROPPED $1500

Post by what huh »

Hello All

This is a very nice 1985 Subaru Brat. In the time that i have had this truck i have enjoyed it very much. First of all you probably want to know why im selling it. Well i bought the Brat to help me do my job. I needed a truck to deliver seafood in, and i couldn't even think of the idea of having to get a ford or mazda so I got a Brat. But I no longer have that job do to the fact that i quit. (NEVER WORK FOR FAMILY :evil: ) And now i cant find a job, . . . So to tie me over until i can find one i have to sell My Brat. Well liets get down to it.

The Good:
-The paint Job is only 4 years old, But it is a Macco Scuff and Buff . . . looks good tho
-There is on 40,000 Miles on the whole Drivetrain and Cooling system
-The Interior is in Good Shape, aside from the dash crack and rip in the passenger seat
-A subaru factory sub is installed
-Comes with a white topper for and extra $100
-Seats in the Bed
-Removeable T-Tops
-No pin holes in the corners of the bed from rust\
-Brand New Battery
-Body in good shape even tho there is 218k on it and other than what is mentioned below
-27 MPG!!!!

The Not so Good:
-The Driveside door doesn't open from the outside (easy fix)
-I tryed to open the hood to take picture and it didn't open even tho I changed the Battery yesterday. Dont know whats up with that
-The driverside door has a dent in it along with the quarter panel right behind it
-The Tailgate have a dent in it aswell
-The transmission is in all-wheel drive all the time
(the trans is for a diffrent year and the cable didn't match with
the hole in the body) you probably just need the cable for that year
-No radio

Asking Price $1500 obo . . . $1600 w/ topper obo

The Pictures: